Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Sucks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point there Canoe. Its kind of an off season entertainment tactic maybe. Just for the fun of it, get some people riled up, gees.

If it was gonna be such a disaster for anyone to find out which unit you drew, then why did you guys post anything about the stupid tags to begin with?

This is the WWW after all. Not the best place to be mouthing off about something that you regarded as top secret.

Uh-Oh...we may get to 10 pages after all.

I think we should settle this with a poll.

Lets vote on who is the The honest guy,the real sportsman, the scumbag,doushbag,criminal,bub,whinny twelve year old prick, homo who wants his sack kissed.....did I forget any?:D :D :D

Just when you think we've heard from ALL the douche-bags...a canoe goes floating by...

In case you were wondering...that is a joke.

I'm up douche-bag creek and can't find my paddle.

Dang it, I knew I shoulda just kept my comments to myself....

You suck, Oscar! I can't even get drawn in my home state. Hell, my kid couldn't even draw a youth tag! I guess we're going to have to hunt in your freakin state up north in the pan handle. I guess it could be worse.:p

miller- I lost a lot of respect for you a LONG time ago! ;) It just doesn't involve hunting or hunting info.

WH- I just have no respect for you!

Didn't MTMiller talk about shaving his Privates on the Canada trip ?!?! OHHH no, that was 1-pointer..... Or was it both of them :D :D

I might regret posting that, but we all make mistakes ;)

OK I'm going to write this only one time. I hope this is the last time I have to reply to this post. It has been fun and lets just say I learned a lot from this post.

Everyone knows that wyoming started points last year. If you were not in the game from the beginning then you are behind thousands of people with points. 75% of the tags go to max point people and 25% go to everyone else including max point people. Since Oscar and I started from the beginning, we had a shot at 100% of the tags. When you guys start applying you will have a chance at 25% of the tags. Your odds are going to be 1 in 150 chance of drawing a tag since you have less then max points. Those are true numbers and odds. So you do have a chance at drawing the tag and if your real lucky it may be in 20 years or less.

I know how hard it is to draw a tag when your behind the max pool. Take arizona deer for example. I'm one behind max pool of 10. So I've been playing the game for 7 years and I'm hoping to someday draw it within the next 20 years.

You guys don't have to thank me for explaining it to you becuase like buzz said you guys already now everything. So if you guys like, go ahead and put in for this easy to draw unit. Good luck in your draws and I hope everyone at hunttalk draws some good tags. And hopefully we can get back to the reason we all come on this board in the first place and that is to see other hunters success.

Idaho bugler, not trying to be a greenhorn "dickhead" but you can`t have a max pool of 10 bonus pts for deer in AZ.. they just started giving them a couple of years back... did you mean ELK?:)

Moosie- That is some dirtly laundry that I didn't expect to see the light of day! ;) I'm suprised that you'd remember something like that or should I say worried...

WH- Hey, we agree!! Now about that weird little PM you sent me... You didn't use the 'douche bag' phrase for me in that. Hmmm....wonder where you got the idea to call me that? Genius.

Are you kidding me? its been that long?... man I must be losing my mind, seems like yesterday... I stand corrected....You guys have not drawn a deer tag in 8 years? wow.

WH- Hey, we agree!! Now about that weird little PM you sent me... You didn't use the 'douche bag' phrase for me in that. Hmmm....wonder where you got the idea to call me that? Genius.

Well you know, for some odd reason, that word is just on my mind lately, and right on the tip of my tongue. I guess hanging around on a board with people like Buzz will do that to ya. So how come no response to my PM?

Tell you what...if I can think of anything else more disgusting that you remind me of I'll be sure to let you know.

Oh, and no need to call me a genius. I don't take complements well.

cjcj sure learned how to quote... but his Info was wrong... like usual again :D :D

I actually read it as :

I'm one behind max pool of 10. So I've been playing the game for 7 years and I'm hoping to someday draw it within the next 20 years.

To me the max pool is 10 years. He's been putting in for 7 (Like he said) and only has 9 points, 1 behind the 10... 10-9 = 1

1 permanent BP-1 loyalty point + 7 years is ........ Hell, someone add up 7+1+1 for me and my smart buddy cjcj :)

You know whats funny, or sad I guess .... I didn't realise why it was so good for us to draw and how chitty it will be to draw in the future. We better ake this one count, Eh Bugler ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back