Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Sucks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC,

Which leads to a good question...if WH didnt have any intention of hunting elk in WY, why did he dishonestly log himself into the WYG&F website as another person and steal that persons drawing information? Even further, why did he post info about the unit if he wasnt going to ever apply?

He was just out to sabatage (sp?) IB and Moosie...pure and simple.

Then he wishes them good luck...

On top of that he has the nerve to call someone a prick?

Unbelievable.

WH,

What was your motive to log on as someone else and steal their personal information? Did Moosie give you permission to log onto the WYG&F to check his draw results?

What possible good did you think would come from being a low-life and doing something like that?

How would that help IB and Moosie with their tags?

Do you have some information on a state you've never hunted in, and a hunting unit you've never seen before, that would help them?

Please explain how you stealing their info was a benefit to anyone...in particular the people who you stole the information from.

This should be good.

JC,

Which leads to a good question...if WH didnt have any intention of hunting elk in WY, why did he dishonestly log himself into the WYG&F website as another person and steal that persons drawing information? .

Assuming someone else's identity to do this is referred to as "Pre-texting". It has been in the news quite a bit as people have done it to get information for identity theft, and similar. A common way it happens is with phone company records when you create "My Account" on somebody else's account.

There is starting to become quite a bit of case law on the subject, and of the few cases I have seen, the results of prosecution have been mixed. I have read of a couple of guilty pleas. Doing it across state lines, via the computer, and then into a State computer likely creates more issues for the criminal.

Not something I would want to be involved in, and WH must hate Moosie to do that.

I guess one should always assume everyone is a douche bag.....

I don't see how a guy could be a criminal for that? If Wyoming wanted it to be only that person they would require something only that person would know, don't you think?

If its private information, arent't they required to protect it by the anti Pre texting laws or something like that? They can't just post it on the web for everyone to see, not if its supposed to be private.

Oh geez, Buzz, my suggestion is that you follow JC's advice (to me,) and "let it go."

But, in response to the above post, let me say that before I answer any of those questions, why don't you ask the same of mtmiller? If he answers all those questions, then I will too. Of course, most of them I can answer simply with five words..."I am a douche bag" (hmm...or is douche bag one word? >in that case, it would be 4 words [I don't need you also questioning my ability to count])

WH,

Why would I question Miller about logging on as someone else and stealing their information?

To my knowledge Miller didnt do that...matter of fact, he specifically told me, IB, and Moosie he didnt.

I can trust Miller because he's not given me any reason not to...unlike YOU.

Thats why I'd question you and your motives. YOU are the person who chose to log on to the WYG&F website, falsly claim you were someone else, steal data that you have no business in knowing, then post the results of that on the internet.

Real quality individual.

Need I remind you yet again what mtmiller posted?

millers post:
Actually if you plug in Moosies birthdate on the Wyoming application page it shows which units he applied for.

Does that not imply that he looked up the unit?

Come on Buzz...answer this honestly. I know you're not so stupid that you can't understand miller's post.

But, in response to the above post, let me say that before I answer any of those questions, why don't you ask the same of mtmiller? If he answers all those questions, then I will too. Of course, most of them I can answer simply with five words..."I am a douche bag" (hmm...or is douche bag one word? >in that case, it would be 4 words [I don't need you also questioning my ability to count])
Alright, I guess you have finally sucked me in WH. I feel like crap for what I did. It was intended to be a joke that turned out to be more than I ever expected. I will step up and let everyone know that I was at fault and reason this whole fiasco began. I admit it, my bad. I am sure I have lost some respect from Buzz, IB and Moosie. I can't blame them for the bed I made.

Now step up and say you were wrong in what you did or sing from the rafters that you are right and they are all wrong. I just ask that you quit being a sniveling little bitch with your 12 year-old "well Craig did, so why can't I" whining.

I didn't come to this board to hurt folks, but obviously I did (unintentially). You seem to be enjoying being a prick to them when they have made it obvious they wish you would just let it go.

There, you sucked me in, congrats. If you want to rebut cool, but I will most likely only respond to you through a PM. I think there is already too much garbage in this post that doesn't need to be shared on the web.

PS, disregard my sig. line on this one.:D

By the way, no, I didn't look up Moosies unit (that sounded bad). I don't know his birthday, let alone what year he was born. I do know most states ask for a birthday or drivers licience for verification. Hind site I should have said drivers licence and maybe this would have been a non-issue.

I'll answer the question...I'm not afraid of the truth...unlike you.

Miller specifically pm'd Myself, Moosie, and IB. He told us he did not know the unit, had no desire to know, and didnt even know if it was possible to look up someone eles PERSONAL information.

Miller has shown himself to be a sportsman. As far as I know, he's never lied to me about anything.

I believe him, and while I cant speak for Moosie and IB, I would guess they also trust him.

I dont believe that Miller went out of his way to look up their information for several reasons:

1. If he wanted to know the information in question...he would have asked IB, Moosie, or me.

2. Miller does his own research and likely doesnt need to know...or even want to know.

3. He told me didnt.

Further, even if he did, which I am 100% sure he didnt, he wouldnt be posting harvest stats, draw stats, etc. etc. like you did.

This is not about Miller, he didnt log on as moosie and steal information. You did, and you admitted you did.

That makes you the scumbag here...not Miller.

Miller,

I havent lost any respect for you and I'm sure Moosie and IB feel the same way.

You're an honest guy and a real sportsman.

jerry.gif

Seriously fellas! Check your blood pressure or tell us what time you two will be meeting after school...

If it was gonna be such a disaster for anyone to find out which unit you drew, then why did you guys post anything about the stupid tags to begin with?

This is the WWW after all. Not the best place to be mouthing off about something that you regarded as top secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back