Wyoming Sucks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN....... You know the funny thing is I would expect others to post stuff like that.... but MtMiller ? since I know were he hunts deer, maybe I should post "clues" how to get to his spots ? Anyone want to know ?!?!? :D :D

Sorry guys I promised a certain someone that I wouldn't spill the beans on the unit he suggested. We can hunt September for archery and then turn around and use a gun if we don't stick one with the bow. It's pretty crazy my first out of state elk tag and we still have a few more states to look forward too.

I dont know for sure, but if you guys really wanted to know where they drew couldnt you just call fish and game and ask. And if that didnt work I know some F&G officers who could probably find out. Its not a secret.

Your right Cameron Hunt it's not a secret. In an earlier post I kind of stated the reason why we didn't post the information. I can see you doing the research yourself but now posting it for everyone to figure it out. |oo I guess people just don't care what you say anymore. I just hope the gentleman that helped us choose the unit won't get upset and not help us out anymore. I guess that's why it is always best to keep your mouth shut about where you hunt and I guess if you even draw anymore, right mtmiller. :) The reason we didn't post the data was because he specifially told us not to.

Oak, he didn't say anything about a preference point. I guess they'll start including that info. this year in their reports for antelope. Last year, nobody had a preference point for antelope. This year the 0.7 might change, if he did get one, but nobody said how it will change yet, did they?

How do they consider the preference points? I've just read it increases your odds, but they didn't say how they implement it, did they? So that everyone has a chance, do they just put your name in the hat once for each point? Or do they draw from those with the most points first, then go to the next group, etc. till they run out of tags?

There's no 20 year expected draw from 2006 elk, gives us the real data, if you want us to find canyons, etc.

_ _ ____ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ ________ ___ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ ___ _ _ ____ __ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _______ __ _ _ _ _ ___ ___ ___________ __ _ __ _ _ _ ____ __ _ _ __ __ _ ___ _ _ _ __ ______ __ _ _ _ _

..Thats Morse code for I have jock itch :D

_ _ ____ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ ________ ___ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ ___ _ _ ____ __ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _______ __ _ _ _ _ ___ ___ ___________ __ _ __ _ _ _ ____ __ _ _ __ __ _ ___ _ _ _ __ ______ __ _ _ _ _

..Thats Morse code for I have jock itch :D

Might I suggest some tough actin Tinactin??

Now that's funny! :D

Damn miller 3:19am....early morning in MT or are you just rolling off her! ;)
Oh I see...we are still on the "other time"....

Just headed out the door to count some grouse, tis the early morning season. As for where Moosie drew, I haven't a clue.

IdahoBugler, My comment was for all those who were making this a big deal about where you guys drew nothing else. I dont put in for draw hunts nor do I care where you or anyone else draws. I hunt private land as well as public lands. As for me doing research... Not one bit done on my part.
And even without this whole topic of you guys drawing, anyone with any desire to know where you drew could look it up. Thats hunting bub, and the freedom of information act.

Idahobugler,

I wouldnt waste my time trying to talk sense into a douche bag like cameron hunt.

He's just another "bub" who doesnt "get" it.

Miller,

You should know better...nutlick.:)

You should change the subject and argue about the size of my 2007 Wyoming bull. 377 net or 367 net?

And even without this whole topic of you guys drawing, anyone with any desire to know where you drew could look it up. Thats hunting bub, and the freedom of information act.
Thanks for letting me know thats hunting. I almost forgot what that was?

You're right buzz he just doesn't get it.

You should change the subject and argue about the size of my 2007 Wyoming bull. 377 net or 367 net?
Either one would work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back