Wyoming Sucks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats IB and Moosie. Hope you both kill some monsters....just make sure Bryce kills the bigger of the two, if Moosie kills the bigger bull we'll never hear the end of his bragging. :)

Hey Browtine, what no phone call to me?? Fine....*sniff*

Thanx Elkhunter. I wish it was in your Area I would swing by and buy you a beer. But its a little ways out from ya unfortunately.

Browtine "THE WORD". (I didn't say it but typed it so hopefully it will still come in the mail :D

Thanx Elkhunter. I wish it was in your Area I would swing by and buy you a beer. But its a little ways out from ya unfortunately.

Browtine "THE WORD". (I didn't say it but typed it so hopefully it will still come in the mail :D
That's OK Moosie. I will let you buy me a beer another time. :) Don't know where you got drawn and it is none of my business, but I hope the two of you do well and I know you will bring back some great stories and pictures anyway.

Don't know where you got drawn and it is none of my business, but I hope the two of you do well and I know you will bring back some great stories and pictures anyway.

Heck, I don't even know were we were drawn ;)

As far as the stories and pictures, that I can Say will happen !

Nut, Save it up bud, it'll be here soon enuf and the pics and lies .. Errr stories will be flying !

Heck, I don't even know were we were drawn ;)

As far as the stories and pictures, that I can Say will happen !

Nut, Save it up bud, it'll be here soon enuf and the pics and lies .. Errr stories will be flying !
I know you don't know a lot of things, but I doubt this is one of them. :D

.... OK, I know the # of the unit, but I have no clue were it is at. I will know it very well though before I go kill something though :D :D

I dont know for sure, but if you guys really wanted to know where they drew couldnt you just call fish and game and ask. And if that didnt work I know some F&G officers who could probably find out. Its not a secret.

Congrats guys, but you gota deal with mother nature and we all know she can throw some nasty curve balls at times.

Actually if you plug in Moosies birthdate on the Wyoming application page it shows which units he applied for.
Now that's funny! :D

Damn miller 3:19am....early morning in MT or are you just rolling off her! ;)
Oh I see...we are still on the "other time"....

Moosie, Prob ( A or B ) = Prob (A) + Prob(B) - Prob (A and B), ever study that?

Prob (A and B) = Prob (A)* Prob(B) if A and B are independent.

A=getting drawn last year, he said it was 0.7 prob.

B=getting drawn this year, I guess it might stay the same. 0.7, who knows?

So, if he applies the same, he's got a 0.91 chance of getting drawn last year or this year. We already know he didn't get drawn last year and we already know he was unlucky. He'll probably be an unlucky one again eh? I hope not. You gotta get drawn sometime, When they draw, someone gets drawn, no doubt about it.

Good luck on your drawn tag, wherever it is, whenever it is. You better find that out. What did you put in there for anyway?

Moosie, Prob ( A or B ) = Prob (A) + Prob(B) - Prob (A and B), ever study that?

Prob (A and B) = Prob (A)* Prob(B) if A and B are independent.

A=getting drawn last year, he said it was 0.7 prob.

B=getting drawn this year, I guess it might stay the same. 0.7, who knows?

So, if he applies the same, he's got a 0.91 chance of getting drawn last year or this year. We already know he didn't get drawn last year and we already know he was unlucky. He'll probably be an unlucky one again eh? I hope not. You gotta get drawn sometime, When they draw, someone gets drawn, no doubt about it.

Good luck on your drawn tag, wherever it is, whenever it is. You better find that out. What did you put in there for anyway?

Tom, wouldn't the probability increase with one preference point this year? Some people drew last year, some people drew this year with one point, lots of people were unlucky and didn't draw this year, but it really wasn't unlucky because they had no points. The really unlucky ones had a point and didn't draw, eh?

Now that's funny! :D

Damn miller 3:19am....early morning in MT or are you just rolling off her! ;)
Oh I see...we are still on the "other time"....

LMAO!! Ouch!

Congrats to you two clowns. That's about the only thing your missing in your video archieves, a good elk hunt.

Moosie, if you do any handstands, please don't wear shorts. :eek:

Bryce....if your gonna wear any flip flops, might as well bring those pink fluffy ones. ;)

I still haven't looked up were the Area is, WOW guys, you really take reasearch to heart !!!

I think the funny part is more of you have already done more research on where I'm going to be hunting then I have. While you guys are at it, If some of you could call the Bioligist and order some maps and get some Canyons We should be hunting I'd appreciate that too :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back