Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming Pronghorn

Crappy picture of a picture, but the best I'll have until I get home.

No doubt I've passed on bigger bucks, but the weekend rodeo was starting to show up, and I figured the chute plane buzzing every herd I was looking at was my cue to get one on ice and hit the pavement. Very happy with this cool old buck.

I'll have a better write up and pictures in the next couple days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 412
The baby faced assassain!
Well played, well played indeed. Now quit farting around and give us the story. You got us through the work week in fine fashion.

Congrats and thank you for sharing.

Congrats Randy and hope you don't mind, but for the guys with bad necks like me I rotated your photo. Great looking antelope. Any "prairie goatdar" photos to add?

Attachments

• Randy11.jpg
    Randy11.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 356
Nice buck Randy. Now start looking for that big whitetail.

This has all the important aspects of a great Wyoming pronghorn hunt. Getting stuck takes a hunt for pretty good to outstanding. Getting stuck with your wife in the truck and the possibility of spending the night stuck in the loonchit is about as good as a story can get.

Congrats on a great buck and a wonderful story. Hope you continue with a great season.

Way to go Randy! You've had quite the season thus far. Congratulations on a beautiful buck and hopefully your wife will let you go back to WY in the future.

Back