Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Pronghorn

I may need help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 985
I like goat 2 or 3. The last one has some crazy cutters, but from that angle the mass doesn't impress. That being said, I really like mass on a speedgoat, but if cutters are your thing, he seems to take the cake so far.

I had a premonition this morning when I woke up, that today was going to be the day when we recieved a pic of a dead goat from the cowboy state.

So, when you say you may need help, does that mean packing one out or someone to help you stop looking and start squeezing the trigger? My neck's sore, so I hope you don't mind me flipping that last photo. Good luck!

Attachments

• Randy11.jpg
    Randy11.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 506
Thanks for rotating the picture. My pos phone is on it's last legs out here.

My 'last day list' is now about thirty deep. Keep thinking I'm going to see one obviously bigger then the rest but no luck yet. I've got 120 digiscope pictures to go through when I get home to see if I misjudged one.

Way more of a mind game then I was expecting. They're all starting to look the same to me. No doubt I've probably passed an 80"er by now, but I have zero faith I'll know which one that is.

No doubt I've probably passed an 80"er by now, but I have zero faith I'll know which one that is.

No doubt you have. He was standing broadside in posts #14 and #15.

Shoot the one that gets you excited. Scores don't mean crap.

Anyone have any long lost relatives in the rock springs area that likes pulling dumb non residents out of the mud for money? I think I'm going to be here a while.

Local town is about 45 minutes drive from here. Cheapest I can get anyone to drive up here and give me a tug is 500 bucks. Looks like I'm out at least a day hunting.

That sucks, dude. No AAA?

It evidently expired while I was on my goat hunt. I've had automatic billing for years and for some reason I now don't... not a lot I can do about it up here.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back