Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Why in the hell…

Sounding a little uptight S.E.
Why care?
Because we were in a hurry and got behind her. It’s a whole process that takes several minutes. You have to write the check, then they have to check your drivers license, then they run the check through the cash register, then they give you the check back, then you get a receipt. A debit card does the same thing in about 5 seconds.

Because we were in a hurry and got behind her. It’s a whole process that takes several minutes. You have to write the check, then they have to check your drivers license, then they run the check through the cash register, then they give you the check back, then you get a receipt. A debit card does the same thing in about 5 seconds.
I was in Town and Country last week and their whole system shut down. Hand writing everything to pay with credit card.
Sometimes you gotta roll with things.

We have a restaurant in town cash or check only. Lots of places here add a surcharge for using a card(pass along cost) including the county offices. These surcharges add up if paying taxes or registration type stuff so out comes checkbook!

Yeah, every year I go back to Montana and shake my head. No vendor has taken cheques up here for maybe twenty years. I write cheques for the church and that's it. I've been paying utility bills on line for at least a dozen years. I can't remember the last time I saw a "no cheques accepted" sign in Ontario. It's just not done up here. I'm not sure writing bum cheques is even an offense anymore.

Some of those old dames really make a production when writing cheques in the Malta grocery store. I think they just don't want to go home.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back