Yeti GOBOX Collection

Who makes it to the Super Bowl?

I have rooted against Green Bay since before I needed to shave,,, so the first game was pleasurable to watch. Lots of things for the Cheesheads to whine about for the next year,,,make that a decade.

I like both the Chiefs and the Bills,,, so it will be a tough choice. Ok I made it. I think Josh Allen is a great player. Today the whole country will learn it, if they did not already know it. Go Bills.

Chiefs waited and only let the Bills get up by 9 (should have been 10 or course) before waking up. Steady diet of Kelce and the cheetah (Tyreek Hill) should just about do it. It sure wouldn't be the same without Mahomes in the game.

The first game was classy enough ... but terrible reffing downfield. The pass interference was awful. Second one not so classy re sportsmanship. KC will be tough to beat. Brady can't take pressure so if they get to him early that will be the end of Tampa's game plan. He comes apart too easily. Mahomes thrives on pressure almost to the point of reckless. A lot of fun to watch because he has fun.

Anyone arguing the reffing in the first game is a packer fan. Only cause they lost. That team had more chances to put Tom and Tampa away than they could've dreamed of. How does the MVP not get the offensive rolling on three straight interceptions by the defense or run the ball in for a TD on a wide open field on 3rd and 8.

I'm glad the pack got their ass kicked at home, some of the worst fans in the NFL...... they could bitch about anything.

The first game was classy enough ... but terrible reffing downfield. The pass interference was awful. Second one not so classy re sportsmanship. KC will be tough to beat. Brady can't take pressure so if they get to him early that will be the end of Tampa's game plan. He comes apart too easily. Mahomes thrives on pressure almost to the point of reckless. A lot of fun to watch because he has fun.
If your talking about the last interference call when the dude basically had a whole shirt pulled off im not sure what you call interference. The first 300 times they showed I would agree with but then they found a different angle and I was on board. The refs let both teams play pretty physical all game. I could see a number of times where refs would normally call the penalty. As far as Brady caving under pressure.. I'm not sure we have been seeing the same guy the last 20 years. Is he a scrambler like Mahommes? No even close...he will take his sack and keep on throwing

I think Rodger’s point was there were no calls throughout the game. Why wait to call what they’d been ignoring at that particular moment. But the Packers had a considerable time of possession edge also, their own fault the couldn’t make it count. GB got beat....

Last edited:
There’s no doubt he grabbed the jersey. I think you could make the argument that the ball was uncatchable. You have to admit Brady has always gotten the calls when he needed them.

How many no calls did Davante Adams get.....many a replay he couldn't release. Same with Evans.

Back