Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Who makes it to the Super Bowl?

I semi hijacked the SB vittles thread. Belongs over here.

My two coppers. I dig the fun Mahomes brings to football. The tougher it gets, the more it seems he enjoys!

Mahomes captain morale is pretty awesome to watch especially for a recent arrival to NFL. Reid and Co. Will bring their game. Brady is pretty awesome and it's impressive how that team's turned their momentum to this point.

I dig both QB's though my food will taste best when KC get their fun MOJO rhythm rolling. He reminds NFL and fans about the fun of the game.

Brady's hard core though occasionally has the Newton cry moments.

Can't argue either IMO, Mahomes is unlike any QB I think we've ever seen. The guy absolutely thrives in the most insane conditions. I can't hate him besides last year.

If Brady wins it'll seal the deal for now on the GOAT. The Tampa Bay Bucs weren't even a consideration last year. 7-9 then he and Gronk and Bruce Arians show up and..... well here we are.

Hate him or love him he's one hell of a QB I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Someday I'll be sitting at a bar telling some whipper snappers about how I watched the Goat Bowl of 2021 while they awkwardly try to get away from the weird old guy.

I like watching Mahomes play. KC gets the W.

Anyone wanna play capture the flag? ...... sweet baby Jesus.

K.C. Is just pissing it away..... I dunno if ol money man Mahomes has it in him but I ain't calling it yet.

Eh, wow?

Buc's O and D on fire! Epic Brady / Gronk 1st TD!

Chiefs are not in their mode. Mohomes, et al are one team I can see reversing this tortilla slap to their face.

Who the H is this singer? Reminds me of a Michael Jackson chub singer and attempt moon dancer of some sort. Muted after a minute. Off to burn some junk. Haha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back