Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Who makes it to the Super Bowl?

I as well am glad for Brady. Guy knows how to win. As far as Mahommes's I think this is good for him, maybe a reality check in my opinion. Seems like the commentators all season made it seem like KC was a shoe in for another title.

Devin White is a helluva linebacker. KC o line was a sieve. The difference was TB’s defense and their running game.kept KC on their heels. Brady’s play action stuff was surgical. Yea he got his seventh ring but that was a team peaking down the stretch.
I remember him at LSU. I’m not surprised that he played this well. He is a rising star.

A friend of mine that is a Bills fan and thus hates Brady, texted me said game was staged/rigged out of spite. I replied if the NFL had staged it they would have made it more entertaining and kept it within the spread. He was speechless.

Tampa Bay obviously put together a great game plan and the KC O-line missing like 3 starters made it a hell day for Mahomes. He scrambles better than any other QB but damn he was just running for his life tonight.

Tampa was more disciplined and knew their game-plan. Teams play without starters ALL the time. Not an acceptable excuse. Brady prepared his team way more than Mahomes did his.

Re: streaker at the game......

A Twitter story says the guy made a prop bet that there would be a streaker. His fine for trespassing is $1k. His winnings on his 50k bet plus multiplier comes to 350k. Thus a net of 349,000 samolians.

I as well am glad for Brady. Guy knows how to win. As far as Mahommes's I think this is good for him, maybe a reality check in my opinion. Seems like the commentators all season made it seem like KC was a shoe in for another title.
My son and I have been having the Mahomes conversation. If he were a Jet or a Jaguar, you saw in the SB who he would be. He was and is fortunate to have been drafted to a good team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back