Which one of you bastards . . . .

Prepare for stomach churnage… or a plunk of cheese hell.

tenor.gif

No shade on Tillamook but for ice cream I'm a Wilcoxon's guy. Graham Slam, Caramel Runs Through It, Huckleberry...There used to be a car shop in Bozeman that had a freezer full of free Wilcoxon's Huckleberry bars while you wait. I'd eat a half dozen every oil change or tire rotation.

No shade on Tillamook but for ice cream I'm a Wilcoxon's guy. Graham Slam, Caramel Runs Through It, Huckleberry...There used to be a car shop in Bozeman that had a freezer full of free Wilcoxon's Huckleberry bars while you wait. I'd eat a half dozen every oil change or tire rotation.
There still is........ and yes i do the same damn thing

If you dont like Wilcoxon's get the hell out.......

That picture reminds me. We have not yet discussed elote. As a cheese delivery vehicle, it’s up there.

I did some work in Mexico City a few years ago. Most nights I’d walk to 2 local taquerias (one for carnitas, one for adobada and lengue), and in between them was a lady that had basically only made elote her whole life.

And don’t give me this bulls**t ‘cut the kernels into a cup and mix it’ Like the local denver food trucks do. Real elote is on the cob, with Cotija (not Parmesan), real Mayo, and a blend of dried chili’s, not just hot or just smoky.View attachment 161694

As a Mexican American... I appreciate this post.

Back in the day if there was a bad batch of Tillamook ice cream (like the toppings sank to the bottom or whatever) they used to sell 2 gallon tubs for a dollar off the loading docks. I haven't heard about it happening in years but it was a good reason to keep your chest freezer half full just in case.
Tillamook high school was also voted worst mascot in the nation - "the Tillamook cheesemakers"

Tillamook high school was also voted worst mascot in the nation - "the Tillamook cheesemakers"
What is wrong with people. For the love of the God.

For example. The Cheeseheads in Green Bay are royality.

The Tillamook Cheesmakers are a gift from the heavens. The disrespect of those voters is troubling to say the least.

Last edited:
Given the strong Irish heritage in my hometown, we were the “Shamrocks”. Certainly not very intimidating, so it got shortened to “The Rocks”. Which was better. Unless your main sport was swimming, which was the case for me. Our swim team got quite the taunting from opposing teams!

This is what I’ve been saying about Wisconsin cheese all along - I appreciate folks learning from their mistakes.
And Tillamook Cheesemakers should be held in the same regard. I've seen some horrible mascots over the years. This would not be one of them.

They could be cutting the cheese all over the field or court, which could be quite intimidating to their opponent. Just sayin.

From what I seen, maybe the OP of that post was not in the US at all but a spammer/scammer doing bait posts? We seen this before and people respond to them. I had it on the game boards I ran and as soon as people respond, they get spam in their PMs or junk email.

Back