Which one of you bastards . . . .

Don’t get me wrong, I can get by on Sargento and purple cow but you guys are making this Tillamook sound like it’s Mtn ops or something.
I’ve gotta get my hands on some!
Its really good. It’s like crack for Oregonians.

Oh, wait....😳

It is good though. Addictive even.

Oops...🤭

I'm normally a Kroger brand Death By Chocolate guy but this new discovery is pretty tasty! Creamy and lots of chocolate chunks swirled in. A bit pricey maybe...

I'm normally a Kroger brand Death By Chocolate guy but this new discovery is pretty tasty! Creamy and lots of chocolate chunks swirled in. A bit pricey maybe...
The creamy factor is what takes it to another level compared to the "competition." This kind of perfection is priceless.

Look what you crazy fools got me buying 4 blocks of at Food Lion tonight. Gonna put some of it on the Traeger this weekend and then let the smoke mellow to serve on Thanksgiving. View attachment 163025

@geetar: “Could you stop a second please while I take a pic?”
Cashier: “The gram? Seriously?”
@geetar : No HT
Cashier: WTF

Post results. I need to get some SHARP cheddar to my bud that smokes cheese. mtmuley
Well @mtmuley I was inattentive and let the smoker get a little too hot and kinda melted it. However when it solidified all ugly I trusted that it would still have a good flavor so I wrapped it in peach paper and stuck it in the fridge for 3 days. Today I took it out and grated the ugly hardened melted cheese and put it in some scrambled eggs. It turned out to have the perfect amount of smoky flavor in my eggs and I will be doing that again. My wife loved it also. I bought some more Tillamook on the way home and will try to smoke it more properly this time but like the invention of Coca Cola adding smoked cheese to my eggs was a fortunate accident.

Well @mtmuley I was inattentive and let the smoker get a little too hot and kinda melted it. However when it solidified all ugly I trusted that it would still have a good flavor so I wrapped it in peach paper and stuck it in the fridge for 3 days. Today I took it out and grated the ugly hardened melted cheese and put it in some scrambled eggs. It turned out to have the perfect amount of smoky flavor in my eggs and I will be doing that again. My wife loved it also. I bought some more Tillamook on the way home and will try to smoke it more properly this time but like the invention of Coca Cola adding smoked cheese to my eggs was a fortunate accident.
I think the longer the cheese is aged after smoking helps a ton. I'm going to get a few different varieties when my friend gets geared up. Any idea where to get curds in bulk? Those are great smoked too. Last year the pepper jack was a hit, and a mango pepper combo was good. But, my favorite is the cheddar. Especially the sharp. Thanks for the update. mtmuley

I think the longer the cheese is aged after smoking helps a ton. I'm going to get a few different varieties when my friend gets geared up. Any idea where to get curds in bulk? Those are great smoked too. Last year the pepper jack was a hit, and a mango pepper combo was good. But, my favorite is the cheddar. Especially the sharp. Thanks for the update. mtmuley
You’re welcome @mtmuley actually I do have access to curds. I haven’t thought of that till now but my brother works at the city fire dept with a guy who runs a dairy / creamery on the side and sells curds as one of his products. I’ll see if I can get some and try that.

This thread will never die... Which is awesome.

BTW - Tillamook continues to show it's greatness. After being melted in an abandoned smoker that got too hot, it still rocked those eggs... It can't be stop. It is the way.
Well with you guys from the western 1/3 of the country proclaiming Tillamook the greatest cheese since sliced bread and that MA transplant screaming something about Cabot, this thread is already a dumpster fire and it’s just a matter of time before BigFin finds it and locks it down.

Sincerely,
Wisconsin

Back