MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Which one of you bastards . . . .

Sorry, but that second rate packaging on Lynn’s Dairy would have me running. On the other hand. That classy and professional packaging on the Tillamook is a thing of beauty.
Hey if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it tillamook I will. I’ve got spare time. But for now, for your customers sake, for your daughters sake, you might want to think about buying a quality product from Wisconsin.

“Buy tillamook cheese” says the little fairy. Well, we’re not buying it. It sneaks in to your house once and that’s all it takes. The next thing you know there’s money missing off your dresser and your daughters knocked up. I’ve seen it a hundred times.
But don’t buy Tillamook cheese, and you’re gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and livin' in a van down by the river! 🤣

Hey if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it tillamook I will. I’ve got spare time. But for now, for your customers sake, for your daughters sake, you might want to think about buying a quality product from Wisconsin.

I'll pass on that offer.

I'd be surprised if you could actually take a dump, after crapping in all those packages of discount Wisconsin cheese. 1-Ply toilet paper has higher standards than Wisconsin cheese packaging :)

I'll pass on that offer.

I'd be surprised if you could actually take a dump, after crapping in all those packages of discount Wisconsin cheese. 1-Ply toilet paper has higher standards than Wisconsin cheese packaging :)
You guys are ruining the spirit of this thread! It is about bring each other together not tearing further apart! There is room for all (most . . ) cheeses at this table.

I thought dog owners insulting each other’s dog were salty.
This is some next level one upping here.
Which one of you guys poached that Christmas tree from the arboretum?

You guys are ruining the spirit of this thread! It is about bring each other together not tearing further apart! There is room for all (most . . ) cheeses at this table.
I'm very passionate about my cheeses... Sometimes my passion gets the best of me and I lash out at others. I'll do better ;)

Last edited:
Back