Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Which one of you bastards . . . .

That picture reminds me. We have not yet discussed elote. As a cheese delivery vehicle, it’s up there.

I did some work in Mexico City a few years ago. Most nights I’d walk to 2 local taquerias (one for carnitas, one for adobada and lengue), and in between them was a lady that had basically only made elote her whole life.

And don’t give me this bulls**t ‘cut the kernels into a cup and mix it’ Like the local denver food trucks do. Real elote is on the cob, with Cotija (not Parmesan), real Mayo, and a blend of dried chili’s, not just hot or just smoky.F265FE96-8AAD-4D82-9880-FD282A6BD810.jpeg

I'm not a cheese snob. In a can, in a brick that never goes bad or really good stuff. I like it all. A friend is going to fire up the cheese smoker soon. I'm gonna get some good stuff for that. mtmuley

That picture reminds me. We have not yet discussed elote. As a cheese delivery vehicle, it’s up there.

I did some work in Mexico City a few years ago. Most nights I’d walk to 2 local taquerias (one for carnitas, one for adobada and lengue), and in between them was a lady that had basically only made elote her whole life.

And don’t give me this bulls**t ‘cut the kernels into a cup and mix it’ Like the local denver food trucks do. Real elote is on the cob, with Cotija (not Parmesan), real Mayo, and a blend of dried chili’s, not just hot or just smoky.View attachment 161694
There is a place in Boston that does great elote + delivers... almost makes up for the fact that the beer selection in Boston is worse than Crawford CO.

I'm not a cheese snob. In a can, in a brick that never goes bad or really good stuff. I like it all. A friend is going to fire up the cheese smoker soon. I'm gonna get some good stuff for that. mtmuley
Huh, I had you pegged as a guy who liked a really strong, punchy cheese like Stilton...

Any product that needs a qualifier after the word cheese isn't cheese.

Oh no, this describes why this thread has gone on so far.....

Definition of Casein: the main protein present in milk and (in coagulated form) in cheese. It is used in processed foods and in adhesives, paints, and other industrial products.

We can confirm that it is an adhesive as it sticks to every from the time it enters your body until expulsion. Think Elmer's Glue. That cow is on the bottle for a reason :)

glue.jpg

I grew as a 3rd generation American with my great grandparents off the boat from Italy. For some reason my family still feels the need to pronounce cheese and cured meats with an Italian accent. That said I freaking love me a cheese plate. I've eaten the finest aged cheese in all of the land yet still cheese wiz has a place in my heart. It may only be a few molecules away from plastic but show me a better trail food than Club crackers and cheese Wiz. No need to refrigerate. Hate on it now but cheese wiz will always be there to pick you up.

So you're saying cheese is like... Pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good 😉

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwdrx
Back