MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Which one of you bastards . . . .

Does sharing a locked thread get you locked? Asking for a friend ;)

Thanks, that thread was destined for lock down, so I never went past the first post. Guess I should have spent some time with it.

@mannmicj , that meal of yours reminds me of something: My wife and I were at a very fancy restaurant on the shore of Lake Niagara a few years back. Dozens of things I could neither pronounce or afford. I was surprised to see one of their specials was french fries topped with pulled pork and cheese curds. Omg, is that a thing?!?! Delicious. One of those things that was so good in my memory that I am fearful of trying at home and screwing it up.

@mannmicj , that meal of yours reminds me of something: My wife and I were at a very fancy restaurant on the shore of Lake Niagara a few years back. Dozens of things I could neither pronounce or afford. I was surprised to see one of their specials was french fries topped with pulled pork and cheese curds. Omg, is that a thing?!?! Delicious. One of those things that was so good in my memory that I am fearful of trying at home and screwing it up.
I'd love that place.

Slow and low pork shoulder left overs, heated up on cast iron and smothered with Tillamook is impossible to mess up. Hell I even had a side of sliced pickles with it!!!
"Don't fear the cheese. Embrace the cheese."

Gravy on it? Poutine. Fairly edible... :cool:

Gravy on it? Poutine. Fairly edible... :cool:
See, there you go with things I can’t pronounce. Just kidding. ... Actually, not. 😂
No, it didn’t have gravy; just the curds and pulled pork. But looking up poutine (yes, I had to look it up) the variation now makes sense being a Quebec thing.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back