Which one of you bastards . . . .

This guy has some awesome recipes
Yes he does and watching him cook is entertainment at it's best. He reminds me so much of my Grandpa who has passed. He literally moves and hand gestures just like him. My entire family loves Kent Rollins.

Only done it once to take this with a grain of salt. I have a vertical electric smoker. I did a mailbox mod on mine so I can run as low a temp as my smoker will allow with max smoke output from the mailbox. I did 4 hours. Also make sure you let it sit a day or two before you try it. Its real bitter right off the smoker. YMMV
I have to let mine sit for 2 or 3 weeks or its not edible

Tillamook? Please. Try Scray Cheese in DePere - which is in Wisconsin. They’ve had a DRIVE-THRU window for curds since before COVID made drive-thru windows cool again. Stop in when they’re being made fresh on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Wisconsin invented the Drive thru. Drive thru liquor and drive thru cheese stores, what could go wrong!
FFS, where have you WI guys been? I tried to hold the flag On the other thread, but I haven’t lived there for 26 years so my chops are dated.

Any cheese curd made outside the state of Wisconsin is playing low-A ball. It may resemble the real thing, but lots of errors.

FFS, where have you WI guys been? I tried to hold the flag On the other thread, but I haven’t lived there for 26 years so my chops are dated.

Any cheese curd made outside the state of Wisconsin is playing low-A ball. It may resemble the real thing, but lots of errors.

I used to work for a guy from WI. Every year he'd fly to visit family and return with beef sticks and cheese curds for the office. They are simply amazing. But, heat or no heat on those curds?? I can appreciate both

Political bashing you are banned sir
I'm not too worried, I bet if @Bigjay73 did a bit of research he might find we are related in some way :ROFLMAO:

So if I do get back over I will try Tillamook cheese, as long as it's not over processed;)

What I will admit, you guys do the best tasting steak!

Cheers

Richard

I'm not too worried, I bet if @Bigjay73 did a bit of research he might find we are related in some way :ROFLMAO:

So if I do get back over I will try Tillamook cheese, as long as it's not over processed;)

What I will admit, you guys do the best tasting steak!

Cheers

Richard
I am 30% British. If I find you on ancestry, can I come hunt with you? God save the Queen!

Think I'll be good on my smoking. Watched the video and it sounds like I don't need too much time. Ice pan is a new one, though with my vertical offset smoker I should be able to keep a lot of the heat down. I have Hickory and Apple ready to go already. Mouth watering already...

Think I'll be good on my smoking. Watched the video and it sounds like I don't need too much time. Ice pan is a new one, though with my vertical offset smoker I should be able to keep a lot of the heat down. I have Hickory and Apple ready to go already. Mouth watering already...
Kent Rollins is the way :)

Shutting down the cheese thread actually relieved me ... or it may help relieve me. I LOVE cheese but it plugs up the discharge system something fierce. That's not a good thing with this damn hernia hanging on (pun intended). Alas, for now I'm relegated to raisin bran till the hospital opens up elective surgery again. Hurry up with that damned vaccine!

Shutting down the cheese thread actually relieved me ... or it may help relieve me. I LOVE cheese but it plugs up the discharge system something fierce. That's not a good thing with this damn hernia hanging on (pun intended). Alas, for now I'm relegated to raisin bran till the hospital opens up elective surgery again. Hurry up with that damned vaccine!
Just have a little prune juice on the side with your cheese and you will be just fine. Trust me. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back