Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

When you tagout early in a hunt, Do you "Sleep in" the next morning?

2rocky

I will wake up with the rest of the crew, and help with breakfast if we are making one. I might even go out with some one to help spot or call that morning. If we are packing meat, I'll do that after the morning prime time.

I'd say it depends, but mostly no. I don't get to hunt as much as I'd like to, so when I go I go. Besides, there's generally almost always something else to hunt...

Good thing for me, is I'm a bad enough hunter I don't have to worry about that happening too often. Heck, I'm usually tickled pink just to punch my tag.

Took a muley and a bull first day a few yrs back..it was awesome doing whatever I wanted for the rest of the week and jousting the empty handers in the group. I admit to getting up and making breakfast for everyone while they got their gear together....a few good evening meals too.

Curse myself for hunting alone.

Tagging out early(which almost never happens) usually involves making flight arrangements or days of room service "recovering".

875A91D2-3377-4C59-9EDF-6BD554B1B0E1-8080-000008937DC035F4.jpg

I'll tag along too, depending on the bunch I'm hunting with. I usually hunt with just a couple of closest friends or alone, so I'll either go with them or drive home. Unless of course there's something else to hunt.

I like to get up around 11am afterwards. Make a nice brunch then snicker that everyone else does not have the high hunting skill set I have. Then I make sure the rack is setting outside the tent for everyone’s evening arrival.

I then set back with my 6th beer and say...............................look at me, look at me, look at me!!

I like to get up around 11am afterwards. Make a nice brunch then snicker that everyone else does not have the high hunting skill set I have. Then I make sure the rack is setting outside the tent for everyone’s evening arrival.

I then set back with my 6th beer and say...............................look at me, look at me, look at me!!

Haha That's what I'm gonna start doing. Classic. :)

Back