Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What to Do in Tucson

Nemont

I will be in Tucson from April 9th to the 13th staying at Westin la Paloma resort. This is a trip I won through work and was wondering what there is to do in Tucson. It will be just my wife and I. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Nemont

Nemont, Don't plan anything, just go and let it strike you on what and when you want to do something. I always feel like I have been through boot camp when I go to a place and try to stick to a schedule. Mainly just have fun with the wife! John

Nemont, I second going to the Desert Museum it's fantastic. I also highly recommend checking out Old Tucson. I can't believe nobody has suggested that yet. If you are a John Wayne fan or fan of cowboy movies you will love Old Tucson and recognize much of it from the movies.

Nemont....that's a very nice hotel.

Like to eat realy really good food? Check out Janos and J-bar...same complex as the Westin there. Janos Wilder is the owner and a friend of mine. He can cook.

Ditto what Troy said on Old Tuscon...I like old Westerns and found it to be a fun place to kick around for half a day :)

The town of Tombstone is not far off. Although its not quite what you'd expect, it is interesting and makes for a nice day trip.

Thanks for the suggestions, I don't think I would be much help to CJ as I don't have a four wheeler.

Nemont

You don't need a 4-wheeler, just a Magic Marker and some poster paper, and you too can make a sign protesting against getting our lawns mowed for a reasonable price....

Have you thought about taking some golf clubs???

I am taking my clubs but thought that spending 5 days golfing would get a little boring. I don't know that the Mrs. would enjoy even one day of golfing. I looked around on the internet and couldn't find a lot of things to do down there. I guess the beer will be cold and the weather will be nice, what more would need.

Nemont

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back