MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What teams will make the Superbowl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Who's punching their ticket to the big game?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 49 62.8%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Tennessee Titans

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • I.p.o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was a Packers fan as a kid when my beloved Browns were shipped to Baltimore, but I'm pulling for the Chiefs.

9ers baby there's something special about this entire organization. From the players to the coaches.

It sure is fun watching Derek Henry though.
I truly think they'll manhandle the Packers

The poll is open until the first kickoff. I'm sure it will yield interesting results.

As long as the packers lose I’ll be happy. Terrible team, terrible stadium, terrible cheerleaders, terrible fans.
Tell us how you really feel...haha
I think it will be Packers vs. Chiefs. Everyone is riding the Derrick Henry train, but if the Titans have any chance at all it rests on tannenhill. Chiefs are coming in sold out on the run, box will be stuffed every play.
Rodgers has revenge on his mind and that spells bad news for 9ers.

Also as a lifelong Bills fan I'm just glad the Pats didnt go to their 4th straight. That's the one thing the Bills still have over the Pats. If I lost that my will to live could be in serious danger. Haha

As long as the packers lose I’ll be happy. Terrible team, terrible stadium, terrible cheerleaders, terrible fans.
Amen, just something about packer fans, enough to make every other team's fans irritated by them and those damn cheese head hats...

While could not care less about some game. I suspect it will be a repeat of the first superbowl with again, America's team winning.

We hold these truths to be self evident. Like I said, I dont care about games and dont have a dog in this fight but if I had to guess, Id say its the best team of the two playing and that is likely the packers.

Last edited:
I never claimed that Chicago fans were classy. In my estimation, they don't make a lick of sense and actually one of the worst fans bases in the NFL. That's why I'm gladly a Bears fan from a distance!

I wasn't posting it to mock bears fans... I just thought it was topical and funny.

I don't have a dog in the fight.

Thats why I provided the links to solidify the fact. I cant make you come to terms with reality. Thats on you. But like I said, I dont care either way but I dont want you to continue living in error so I thought I would straighten you out as clearly somebody gave you some bad information.

Last edited:
I wasn't posting it to mock bears fans... I just thought it was topical and funny.

I don't have a dog in the fight.
I figured as much! But that is surprisingly accurate and funny!

Actually the Buffalo Bills are America's team

My prediction is Chiefs vs. Packers. I would like to say the Titans, but based on the game being at Arrowhead, I think their luck runs out. Packers over 9ers because wacky things have been happening in these playoffs.

Tell us how you really feel...haha
I think it will be Packers vs. Chiefs. Everyone is riding the Derrick Henry train, but if the Titans have any chance at all it rests on tannenhill. Chiefs are coming in sold out on the run, box will be stuffed every play.
Rodgers has revenge on his mind and that spells bad news for 9ers.
I'll bite.

That's what Baltimore tried to do and the Patriots. They steamrolled through. Green Bay's defense had their middle of the field defense exposed all year. It was Kenny Clark and Martinez doing all the heavy lifting each game. But they won't be able to stop a 240 lbs runningback in the 4th qtr. Aside from the Play-action he creates! This of course assumes they Can make it passed one of the best teams in football tomorrow. The smart bet is on the 9ers at home!

Back