Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What have you drawn?

JohnCushman

Back to a hunting topic...

Draw results for everyone have been spread out all over the place in various threads. How about putting everything in one place? I know there's been some pretty good tags drawn on here. So, what has everyone drawn?

I drew an archery mule deer tag, either sex 1st season elk, rifle bear, and an archery antelope tag since I applied for points only. I'll pick up a leftover cow tag and archery whitetail doe tag and see what's available for antelope B tags. Will put in for points for deer, antelope, and moose in Wyoming. Hopefully going to Minnesota with another HTer for a deer tag as well. I'm not sure if I'll make it to Wyoming for doe antelope or not this year between all of my tags and my daughter's bootcamp and AIT graduations.

My wife drew an either sex muzzleloader deer tag as a 2nd choice, so she'll get her point. I put her in for points for elk and antelope, but she's thinking about trying her hand at archery lopes this year. We'll see about some possible leftovers for her as well. She wants another Wyoming antelope point as well and we'll see about fitting in a doe antelope trip if time permits.

So...what did everyone else get?

Hopefully in about a week I will have some tags from Wyoming and Idaho to tell you about.

I am sitting on a pretty prime tag for this fall.....MT General elk/deer combo.

I will hunt whitetails in MN.

No luck anywhere else, but this year was light for applications, due to lots of demands on time outside of hunting, and I figured this would be the year I would draw.

I am seriously bumming right now. Living over here currently I had to hang my hopes on the little one (her first year @ 12) and I trying for RFW tags that corresponded with Christmas break...no dice ;/ Looks like no hunting for me this year and the little one gets skunked in her first season ....rats :( Ok, pity party over.....

NM Mule deer in Nov.
Elk @ home this year.

Helping out 4 HTers & 3 others with their elk tags.
One a guys daughters youth bull & another guys wife's 1st bull elk. Cool.
Scouting with a outfitter buddy some too. He has 2 youth mobility impaired elk hunters that we want to have the best time ever.

Helping out 4 HTers & 3 others with their elk tags.
One a guys daughters youth bull & another guys wife's 1st bull elk. Cool.
Scouting with a outfitter buddy some too. He has 2 youth mobility impaired elk hunters that we want to have the best time ever.

Nice! This is just as good as having the tag yourself.

Hey John sounds like you have a busy season planned.
Hank good for you, I hope the youth mobility hunts work out great.

I have a well spaced out fall hunting season ahead of my in Colorado

Early Sept I have a doe antelope archery tag
All of sept I will pick up a turkey tag
Oct cow moose
Nov - I will pick up a left over rifle elk tag
Dec - I have a late season cow tag

I drew Wyoming general elk. I didn't draw everything else. I hope to pick up a couple of leftover Wyoming antelope tags, but with my first little one arriving mid-November I've got to be careful with my planning. Deer hunting this year will have to be very close to home.

I drew a e/s archery elk tag and a e/s archery deer tag in CO. Come on September!

In mt drew archery elk in the breaks. Just general deer.
In ND drew any deer archery, still waiting on elk b tags and antelope.

My 14 year old daughter drew a limited rifle bull tag and general deer

My 12 year old daughter drew 622 for ewe bighorn tag, elk and deer will be general for her unless she gets her antelope or elk b tag. Wife will be hunting general deer

My fall.....planning to spend 3 wks in Montana
Mt. Elk 900-20 tag
Mt. General deer tag
Mt. Bear tag in pocket leftover from spring hunt
Colorado & Wyoming = points only
And of course...Ohio deer tags, fall turkey

I have UT buck deer any legal weapon in Box Elder. Huge area, lots of private land to deal with, nothing to fancy, but should be easy enough tag to fill.

Good topic, Cush. Sounds like your house will be busy!

I will be hunting elk in CO in Sept and I have my MT elk/deer combo licenses, which I will try to fill with my dad in Nov. I'm trying to get things squared away so that my 9-yr-old can take his first deer hunt in TX this fall, too. Just bought him a youth model 7mm-08, and I'm getting excited!

I've got a WY general elk tag, planning to hunt archery only early sept. This tag alone is going to make a great trip, but I find out next week if I'll also have WY mule deer and doe pronghorn tags.

Also got my first CO elk and deer points. Later planning to buy WY points for my daughter and I.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back