What have you drawn?

Arizona muzzle loader antelope 1st week of September

Arizona archery bull elk the following 2 weeks

Waiting on long-shot Arizona Strip deer ;-) and a 2nd go-'round at Arizona desert sheep (you never know)

My son has wy elk tag.I have wy cow elk tag and 3rd season deer in co.We both probably have good wy antelope tags

Thanks, I`m really hoping that the wife can get her first bull and the daughter and her boyfriend also getting their firsts

Nice draws Hornart! Get some lottery tickets on the way too.
Something tells me there will be a smiling family later for many years to come.

Drew Buck deer and cow elk in Colorado and waiting for the leftovers to come available to pick up a elk b tag.

It's going to be a great year following everyone's hunts here this fall. Obviously my wife's sheep hunt will take precedence over everything else this fall for us. Other than that, I drew breaks archery elk, should have a good chance of drawing central wyoming antelope on monday, I'll probably draw 2nd choice 900 archery lope in MT, and possibly cow rifle elk in in MT too this year. Not sure if I'll have enough vacation to bowhunt elk this fall with her sheep hunt, but that's totally fine.

MT general elk/deer. archery hunt in sept and back in Nov for thanksgiving and hopefully a deer b tag with my wife.
Canada chasing ducks/geese in late sept.
MN deer for the wife and I
WY points for elk/deer/antelope
Can't wait....best of luck to those who still have draw chances

In the last week my fall has become busy. My 86-year old grandfather and kid brother drew good pronghorn tags for Wyoming. Our household did well in the Idaho draws. My daughter drew a pronghorn tag, son drew a deer tag, and I drew deer and pronghorn tags. I'm excited for my own tags, but even more excited tag along with my grandfather, brother and kids.

Nice draws Hornart! Get some lottery tickets on the way too.
Something tells me there will be a smiling family later for many years to come.

Thanks Hank, I have a bunch of Family that cant wait for fall to get here, its gonna be exciting, Good luck with your hunts

Still looking forward to the AZ deer results. I also have some local draw hunts here in Indiana coming up.

Gonna be fun!
Sept. - Archery elk CO - Me
Oct. - WY Antelope for daughter, wife, dad
Oct. - Hopefully SD antelope for other daughter
Oct. - Wife and dad Iowa ML deer
Nov. - Archery Iowa deer - ME
Nov. - Hopefully other daughter SD mule deer
Dec. - Wife and daughter cow elk in UTAH
Dec. - Iowa ML deer, 2 daughters and me
Going to hopefully have lots of meat to share with family and those less fortunate.

Didn't pull any tags ytd, hoping on an antlerless permit for deer or elk. Currently planning on OTC bull elk hunt in Utah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back