Caribou Gear

What grinds my gears

View attachment 172024

Let's face it your not a true bruh till this is in your starter kit. Grind all the gears you want in this bad boy.

Wonder how many people that see this thing rolling up a two track are second guessing their subscriptions to this outfit. They gotta be making a killing if they can piss money away like this.

#awefultastebutgreatexecution

Some serious engineering going on here. Take it to Texas for a pig hunt! Mobile blind unit.

View attachment 172024

Let's face it your not a true bruh till this is in your starter kit. Grind all the gears you want in this bad boy.

Wonder how many people that see this thing rolling up a two track are second guessing their subscriptions to this outfit. They gotta be making a killing if they can piss money away like this.
I can 100% guarantee that rig hasn't been up a road I wouldn't drive my corolla up.

As a middle aged man who has been referred to as "sonny" on this forum, I have never understood how flexing classic gear, fine walnut and faux quaintness is any different than a young gun parading their carbon fiber barrel and high end camo around. Seems one in the same to me. Everybody likes a little positive attention, it's human nature.

Some old stuff is cool, some new stuff is cool, and maybe televised hunting is not the place for high expectations.

As a middle aged man who has been referred to as "sonny" on this forum, I have never understood how flexing classic gear, fine walnut and faux quaintness is any different than a young gun parading their carbon fiber barrel and high end camo around. Seems one in the same to me. Everybody likes a little positive attention, it's human nature.

Some old stuff is cool, some new stuff is cool, and maybe televised hunting is not the place for high expectations.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

While in Idaho a couple years back, a "kid" was telling me about his hunting story from earlier in the season. He shot at a bull at 800 yards or so. He even mentioned, "I only took the shot because I practice at those distances" . But then the story ended with "someone else got him a few days later wounded by the road". Great story bruh, would listen to again.

Long range shooting is not nearly as maddening as new age bruh hunting terms. "Hit List" for example.

View attachment 172024

Imagine taking that thing up a forest service rd and coming to a washout or rock slide or something. Youre not getting that turned around. Be going a long long way in reverse. Looks wildly impractical.

While in Idaho a couple years back, a "kid" was telling me about his hunting story from earlier in the season. He shot at a bull at 800 yards or so. He even mentioned, "I only took the shot because I practice at those distances" . But then the story ended with "someone else got him a few days later wounded by the road". Great story bruh, would listen to again.

Long range shooting is not nearly as maddening as new age bruh hunting terms. "Hit List" for example.
There's just as many boomers dialing it up........ bruh

"What's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing? Can't you tell that your tie's too wide? Maybe I should buy some old tab collars? Welcome back to the age of jive. Where have you been hidin' out lately, honey? You can't dress trashy till you spend a lot of money." Billy Joel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back