MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What did you all get for CHRISTMAS!

Millermatic 211 Mig w/ aluminum spoolgun. Had to sell my 175 Mig though looking forward to trying this unit out. Additional tank specific for aluminum.
Brother in law picked up a g/c to Pacific Steel. Basically an invoice with $100 credit. Aluminum is expensive - though bad arse light! Looking forward to crafting up a few items. Good bro. :)

Wife doesn't know it yet though she bought me a Browning Strike Force Pro XD Trail Cam. ;)

Millermatic 211 Mig w/ aluminum spoolgun. Had to sell my 175 Mig though looking forward to trying this unit out. Additional tank specific for aluminum.
Brother in law picked up a g/c to Pacific Steel. Basically an invoice with $100 credit. Aluminum is expensive - though bad arse light! Looking forward to crafting up a few items. Good bro. :)

Wife doesn't know it yet though she bought me a Browning Strike Force Pro XD Trail Cam. ;)

Can't wait to see projects!!!

It’s a little late but was meaning to post this , my mother surprised us and got a throw blanket made of my girlfriends buck from a pic off her cell phone after we got out of the hole and up to the road , it was made at COSTCO I was told of all places , it was such a cool thing to do , I wanted to share it with the Hunttalk crew , in case someone else wanted to do one for a birthday, Christmas... etc , the blanket is around 4x6 , it a biggie

DDB2397B-3F72-4F33-B2B1-ACB58428402F.jpegD91B5D19-EC3D-4F52-8B49-D17E6366896A.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back