Yeti GOBOX Collection

What are you guys paying for gas?

Gasoline is $3.59 at the Casey's where I live. But my electric pickup the government is going to give me is going to solve all of my concerns about the price of gasoline. That and the rapid deployment of electrical infrastructure to charge said government vehicle anywhere and anytime I want. The best part, it's not going to cost me a thing. Ha!

You’re flat out wrong.

I’m an energy industry analyst, the industry and all the analyst I know called these prices in ‘19 if anything Trump caused these prices more than Biden by bankrupting (at least putting in polices that put nails in coffins) of half the private companies. You can drive prices so low it puts everyone out of business and then complain about the result.

People need to take their heads out of their asses.

Energy producers are finally back on good footing, ESG pushes by investors may keep prices high but I’m skeptical.

Interesting analysis there Pamplemouse. exorbitantly high prices lets all sorts of inefficient producers survive where they shouldn't.
Current admin is doing their best to not let the industry open back up as they push crude prices back to those levels so as to accomplish
their green initiative. law of intended (as opposed to unintended) is to force as much pain on the public (inflation) to gain their political objectives

Interesting analysis there Pamplemouse. exorbitantly high prices lets all sorts of inefficient producers survive where they shouldn't.
Current admin is doing their best to not let the industry open back up as they push crude prices back to those levels so as to accomplish
their green initiative. law of intended (as opposed to unintended) is to force as much pain on the public (inflation) to gain their political objectives

First, why name call...it undercuts any argument you might make.

It is hard to name too many more successful oil companies than my employer from my working days, *xx**. They were bleeding red ink during the low point of crude prices. I'd challenge you to name any oil companies that were making any money during that time.

The rest of your word salad is nonsense.

First, why name call...it undercuts any argument you might make.

It is hard to name too many more successful oil companies than my employer from my working days, *xx**. They were bleeding red ink during the low point of crude prices. I'd challenge you to name any oil companies that were making any money during that time.

The rest of your word salad is nonsense.
You worked for an oil company?

The pendulum swings both ways in commodities. For non capitalists, times (margins) are always supposed to be fat.
each Admin has/had their objectives. One wants a bustling economy, the other sees inflation as a cost to achieve a different goal/objective.
Markets react accordingly. He is partly right in his analysis as to the cause of the drop but his conclusion is clouded.
Producers would have started back up at around $65 - $70 per barrel instead of waiting on $100.
My "word salad nonsense" comes from dealing directly in the industry. truth always hurts
As for my friend, He has trolled me enough he should expect return fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back