What are you guys paying for gas?

Mexico is stopping the export of oil starting January 1st and keeping everything domestic. That's 20% of the US oil imports gone

Mexico is stopping the export of oil starting January 1st and keeping everything domestic. That's 20% of the US oil imports gone
Lastest data shows it as less than 10%. And essentially what happens is we import oil and export products back to Mexico (more actually). Mexico has a plan to halt exports in 2023. Did they accelerate that?

Dumb A$$ Executive Orders DO affect our nation, as a whole. I didn't vote for the man, along with his policies.......But here is what we have to deal with. Gas was $1.49 less than 2 year ago, now it's $3.39. Energy independence then VS Biben begging the Saudi's to up production, all the while the attack on Ukraine just surged gas prices even further! You get what you vote for.........

Mexico is not stopping crude oil exports until 2023 but is reducing exports to 435,000 barrels per day this year.

Dumb A$$ Executive Orders DO affect our nation, as a whole. I didn't vote for the man, along with his policies.......But here is what we have to deal with. Gas was $1.49 less than 2 year ago, now it's $3.39. Energy independence then VS Biben begging the Saudi's to up production, all the while the attack on Ukraine just surged gas prices even further! You get what you vote for.........
You’re flat out wrong.

I’m an energy industry analyst, the industry and all the analyst I know called these prices in ‘19 if anything Trump caused these prices more than Biden by bankrupting (at least putting in polices that put nails in coffins) of half the private companies. You can drive prices so low it puts everyone out of business and then complain about the result.

People need to take their heads out of their asses.

Energy producers are finally back on good footing, ESG pushes by investors may keep prices high but I’m skeptical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back