What are you guys paying for gas?

Is it a pipe dream (see what I did there) to expand US strategic oil reserves enough to be able to weather short term disruptions and give pause to foreign producers who want to manipulate our supply?

I agree w @wllm1313 that moving on from oil/gas is the preferred long term strategy.

Serious question. If prices drop in October before midterms what does that mean? Does it mean the administration has no control over the prices?
Biden is president. 3 years ago if my farts smelled horrible it was the presidents fault. Now we got $5 gas and the president has no responsibility for it?

Serious question. If prices drop in October before midterms what does that mean? Does it mean the administration has no control over the prices?
Biden is president. 3 years ago if my farts smelled horrible it was the presidents fault. Now we got $5 gas and the president has no responsibility for it?
That’s been my observation since I’ve been old enough to observe such things. Fuel prices always drop around major elections no matter who is in office.

Serious question. If prices drop in October before midterms what does that mean?
Demand abated due to higher prices, production increases were discussed in the next 3-4 weeks by US operators and implemented, the war in Ukraine didn't escalate, and OPEC added production. (or some combination there of)

If prices don't drop, it means US producers stuck to their Q42021 guidance, OPEC couldn't or wouldn't add production, and/or the US and NATO go to war with Russia in some capacity.

I speculate and hope it's the former case and we have $4-5 gas during the summer with a dip down during Q4.

If it makes anyone feel better my former employer, the company with a tiger for the logo, dropped about $5/share today. I also paid $4.799/gallon for diesel this afternoon. It had been $4.499/gallon when I drove past the station this morning, heading to the gym. When I pulled out of the station, the Conoco station, across the street wanted $4.999/gallon for diesel.

You guys hoping to pick things up cheap, I’m hoping I got enough gas money to get from the Canadian border to home. 🤣

Damn I forgot to post my GoFundMe link. I tried prostitution up here but the $0.25 I was offered won’t get me far…….. and that was by a dude…… I think.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back