Yeti GOBOX Collection

What are you guys paying for gas?

My fuel cost per gallon is up about 30% from this time last year. It was 2.79 then to 4.84 yesterday. PLUS the 4% road taxes PLUS the sales tax.
Unfortunately our projects are paid for with federal and state grants. We have a little wiggle room but if they are increased that much the projects will have to be put on hold.

People here are demanding the government to stops all taxes on gas. Which is stupid and won't really solve the issue. For us in Liters it would drop the price but 15 cents. You'd still be looking $1.74/Liter or $5.15/Gallon

Only thing that save the majors is straight carbon capture and refining to fuel (Carbon Engineering Co link below.). They are all investing in those types of projects. I don't know if they can get it to fast enough but with prices at $5-$6 it starts to look very attractive. They just have to solve the scalability problems.

Well Chevron likes biodiesel apparently

So you’re for nationalized Oil like Venezuela/Saudi ?
Nice try wise ass. Some reasonable control would be good. But hey, your making $.
Glad I'm not trying to get to work on the average income. Been there done that in the 70's.
Try it on $1.25 minimum wage and gas hits $1.99. I did. 12% inflation.

4.00 this morning..... I am going to mention to my boss that this years raises should have consideration taken in account if you are still working from home versus driving into work 5 days a week. I mean really, the people who are still working from home got a hefty raise with this fuel prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tfowers
Back