Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What are you guys paying for gas?

5.09 for diesel this morning, a bit worried for this fall, with horse trailer and gear be $1000 just to drive one way

It's amazing how many are driving newer $50k+ vehicles, have $50K+ 5th wheels, $50k+ boats, all on monthly payments, and are claiming the $4-$5 gas is just crushing their finances now and they are already cancelling summer plans and bitching about not being able to even go camping/to the lake.

Last edited:
You’re a smart man!

Told my buddy I was thinking about buying a Moped. Here is his response via text:

“Just like big women...fun to ride just don't let your friends catch you on them” 🤣🤣

Sorry Big Fin and Mrs Fin, if that was inappropriate
If?

It's amazing how many are driving newer 50k+ vehicles, have 50K+ 5th wheels, 50k+ boats, all on monthly payments, and are claiming the $4-$5 gas is just crushing their finances now and they are already cancelling summer plans and bitching about not being able to even go camping/to the lake.
Too many people run borderline to the red. My daughter and son-in-law have all the toys. A couple months of no income and those toys will be a memory.

This is the closest gas station to my parents in Siskiyou County.

$4.60 at pilot here yesterday. It was $4.40 at Costco, but I'm cool with spending an extra $4 to pull straight up to a pump vs sitting in a line that extends all the way out to the road.

Attachments

• received_3207171966168232.jpeg
    received_3207171966168232.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 6
With gas well above $5.50/gallon in California, I might need to look into gasification truck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back