Suppressor Experience

crazy I've been following some suppressor timing threads and recently some have popped up with about 6month (newest I heard was early November) turn around while guys are waiting from June and July still. Did you submit paperwork as an individual or as a trust?
I submitted as an individual.

I’ve done both. Individual was 9 months (if I remember correctly) and new E Form was 6 months as a trust.

I submitted as an individual.
I’ve done both. Individual was 9 months (if I remember correctly) and new E Form was 6 months as a trust.
Ok there doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason behind approvals. Maybe someone in the ATF office is an overachiever. Either way I'm glad pulled the trigger on one and hopefully it'll be sooner than later.

Seems as though I’m late to the party, but I’m loving my Banish 30 on my .300 PRC. POI shift was 1 MOA right. Took 2 sighters at 100 yards to figure that out and was off and running out to 700 yards. Vertical drop stayed consistent to nwhat they were previously with a brake. Using a cheap decibel meter app on my phone (so results are what I paid for them - nada) it registered all the way up to 90 decibels at the trigger. I’ve got a video of my buddy shooting at 400 yards and the steel ringing is louder than the report of the rifle.

I’m hooked.

Seems as though I’m late to the party, but I’m loving my Banish 30 on my .300 PRC. POI shift was 1 MOA right. Took 2 sighters at 100 yards to figure that out and was off and running out to 700 yards. Vertical drop stayed consistent to nwhat they were previously with a brake. Using a cheap decibel meter app on my phone (so results are what I paid for them - nada) it registered all the way up to 90 decibels at the trigger. I’ve got a video of my buddy shooting at 400 yards and the steel ringing is louder than the report of the rifle.

I’m hooked.
How’s recoil suppressed vs braked?

Yes. I can see why guys are going to shorter barrel lengths for use with a can. Can guarantee I won’t be still hunting with the combo, but won’t be too cumbersome for a spot/stalk situation.
I'm gonna stay clean. If recoil gets me, an APS Painkiller will be installed. mtmuley

Yes. I can see why guys are going to shorter barrel lengths for use with a can. Can guarantee I won’t be still hunting with the combo, but won’t be too cumbersome for a spot/stalk situation.
My buddy’s SIL has a suppressed 28 Nosler. With the can on that thing is LONG. Makes it a PITA for strapping to a backpack.

My buddy’s SIL has a suppressed 28 Nosler. With the can on that thing is LONG. Makes it a PITA for strapping to a backpack.
It’s all theory for me at this point, but my thinking is roll with the thread protector on, and can in the backpack. Then before I make the last move to get a shot screw the can on. It may work, may not.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back