Superbowl Poll

Who are your cheering for in the Superbowl

• Broncos

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 45 22.3%
  • Don't really care/don't watch football/would rather watch Fresh Tracks and OYOA

Votes: 28 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def some bad calls made but you leave it in the hands of the refs there is no one to blame but yourself...turnovers..thought that was a pretty interesting stat that over half a Kap's total INT's were to Seattle

Kapernick 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. You don't win many games like that, bad refs or not. He is not ready for prime time. Great athlete but unintelligent and a huge ego. The last play was all ego, him and Crabtree thought they would beat Seattle's best guy for the winning score....Payton would never have taken that gamble.

Kapernick 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. You don't win many games like that, bad refs or not. He is not ready for prime time. Great athlete but unintelligent and a huge ego. The last play was all ego, him and Crabtree thought they would beat Seattle's best guy for the winning score....Payton would never have taken that gamble.

Agreed the last pass was not needed and was not wise with downs left and time on clock. Backing up a bit in time,

Refs should not blow calls that are not judgement.

The refs not understanding the rule on the punter's planted foot did create a situation were Seattle incorrectly got the ball when instead would have been a first down for Niners.

The blown call on the fumble during the goal line stand was less of an impact since Seattle fumbled a couple of downs later on 4th down but that could have easily been a Seattle score to ice the game. Frustrating to see the blown calls that impact possession.

Looking forward to Weed Bowl I that matches teams from WA and CO where weed is sold like beer. I assume the fans are thrilled the NYC Mayor is getting rid of Stop and Frisk.

You have to admire the time and effort that Payton puts into honing his craft. I'm pulling for him more than for the Broncos. Plus, a long time friend and one of the Officers in my unit it a big Seattle fan so………..Go Broncos!

I thought that San Francisco got hosed by the refs!! Any comment.

They got hosed incredibly bad on 2 calls. One when the guy ran into the punter. That should have been a 15 yard penalty and SF should have kept the ball. The other when the Hawks fumbled on the 1 yardline and the SF guy clearly came down with the ball but it stayed with the Seahawks. Missed calls like those change ballgames and most definitely had a huge influence on this game.

Grew up a Seahawks fan living in Oregon. First game I ever attended was the old AFC West match up between Seattle and Denver in the Kingdome. Not much winning in those days.

Then after college I worked for the Minnesota Vikings in 2001 which was a team filled with talent (Carter, Moss, Cullpeper, etc). Denny got fired, the team missed the playoffs and haven't done much sense. I still love the Vikes as I've got a lot of friends still there.

I hope the weather is mild so we can see a good game. Love Russell Wilson and that Seattle defense.

HAWKS!

I was really hoping for Seattle to win it all..........but I just can't pull for any team that supports having a player like Sherman.. Ultimate DB! Strictly because of him, I'm pulling for Denver.....And tough to not like a guy like Peyton manning anyway.

Should have been 49ers WIN the Super Bowl...

With that said, may the Broncos stuff the Sillyhawks.

Seattle fan but I hope Peyton lights Sherman up. I can't stand all the taunting and self promoting some of these guys do. Just play the game.

I will probably have more interest in the guacamole than the game. I gave up the NBA back when they went on strike after Michael Jordan beat the Jazz. Same with the NHL after they went on strike last time. Somehow pro baseball has escaped that fate - still love the game, even if I can't stand the ridiculous money, PEDs and most of the guys who play it. The NFL just started boring me silly and I only watched the playoffs a few years ago, but now might catch a half a playoff game. Still love college football, but the Super Bowl doesn't really interest me anymore.

I've been a Niner's fan for more years than a lot of you have been alive, but if you blame the refs wake up. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!! I wish we still had Alex Smith myself. Just hope to see a good game since I have no skin in the game, the nerves will not be there but the beer will flow better. Good luck to whom ever your rooting for.

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan so it doesn't really matter to me which team wins.....but I'm going with the Broncos to score a victory. Hard too go against a class act like Peyton Manning!

Sherman has a ways to go to be as good as Rod Woodson, Deion Sanders, Darrell Green, and Champ Bailey to name a few. I get sick and tired of all this nonsense. One of my all time favorite player was Marvin Harrison of the Colts. The guy just went out and made great plays without all the chest pounding and grandstanding these losers do. They make a tackle and have to run 10 yards pounding their chests. It's ridiculous it's your job go out and do it and then line up again and go for it.

What he said!

Don't even watch for the commercials any more since Janet Jackson screwed things up.

Seattle is the better team but I'm a longtime Denver and Manning fan.

Sherman acts like 'Loco' Cinco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back