Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Someone already mentioned "running" but it annoys me so much I am mentioning it again.

Serious elk hunting question, "What chapstick are you running on your backcountry, limited entry, 29-mile pack in by foot, DIY, public land, wilderness, free range, organic elk hunt.....bro?"

Someone already mentioned "running" but it annoys me so much I am mentioning it again.

Serious elk hunting question, "What chapstick are you running on your backcountry, limited entry, 29-mile pack in by foot, DIY, public land, wilderness, free range, organic elk hunt.....bro?"
The only time I ever say "running" is when I talk about ammo, and it annoys me that I do.

I picked it up from this forum :rolleyes:

Couldn’t agree more on .277, couldn’t disagree more on .257
I know the thread is for "no reason" but there is a reason. Both are sandwiched between calibers with better bullet options. 6, 6.5, 7. So any case in a .257 or .277 could be necked up or down a notch and be mo better because of bullet selection.

What counts as ornamental?

stuff like this.
^That website is blocked for me right now in SLC airport because it relates to "weapons".. WTF.

To me, it's akin to this:
Ricer-Car-Toyota-Corolla-1024x768.jpg

How about the perfectly healthy, athletic people at the gym who drive around the parking lot waiting for a parking spot 30 feet closer to the door than what's available?
Believe it or not one time I had a girlfriend and she used to do this and it would drive me crazy.

How about the perfectly healthy, athletic people at the gym who drive around the parking lot waiting for a parking spot 30 feet closer to the door than what's available?
We had a gym on the second floor of a building. Everyone took the elevator instead of the stairs. I didn't hate it, but I thought it was funny.

I know the thread is for "no reason" but there is a reason. Both are sandwiched between calibers with better bullet options. 6, 6.5, 7. So any case in a .257 or .277 could be necked up or down a notch and be mo better because of bullet selection.
I'd agree regularly that there have historically been better bullet options available in the classes surrounding them, but manufacturers are starting to make more and more options for both. But everyone has their biases, and I'm no different so I respect your opinion

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back