PEAX Equipment

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

- People who wear Bob Marley tees but can't name a song besides "Three Little Birds" or even worse, think "Don't Worry Be Happy" or "Red Red Wine" are Marley songs.

- White folks who can't speak Spanish nevertheless trying to when ordering in a Mexican restaurant. I used to think "My man, we're BOTH a whole lot more Newcastle than Nuevo Léon, just give it to me straight." Bonus points anytime someone used the phrase "queso cheese."

- Nuance-lackin' fools who think any dude with hair past his collar has a "manbun"

- Students who email me asking for help understanding an assignment, and when asked what part they don't understand they reply "How to start" or just "All of it." Please go reread the prompt, it's a 1000 word essay on the topic of your choosing. This is Comp 1101, not Russian Romanticism or Multimodal Theory 🙄

.277 and .257 caliber cartridges
Ornamental barrel fluting
different color cerakote in ornamental barrel fluting
neon colored rifle stocks
barrel stickers
weatherby rifles
People advising on cartridge choice based on MPBR

Add teenage girls in “Metallica Ride the Lightening” t-shirts to my list. Who is Cliff Burton? Huh Mofo?
Yep, old school Metallica, Iron Maiden and most of all the black Nirvana smiley face shirt are everywhere on the campus where I work. Do you listen to Nirvana? Nah, my parents did though. 😂

Yeah Cliff was something special but I will say my favorite album was and justice for all. The entire band kicked ass in that and Larses drums were nothing but epic.
I also agree that that was their best album. The problem I have is that the bass is way too low in the mix (rumored to be Lars's decision but who knows). So you guys should go on YouTube and look up "And Justice for Jason" and check out some of the mixes people have made. I think you will like them, especially if you like his playing on the album.

OP sorry us metalheads have been derailing the thread, not that threads like this ever really stay on the rails.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back