Yeti GOBOX Collection

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

I also agree that that was their best album. The problem I have is that the bass is way too low in the mix (rumored to be Lars's decision but who knows). So you guys should go on YouTube and look up "And Justice for Jason" and check out some of the mixes people have made. I think you will like them, especially if you like his playing on the album.

OP sorry us metalheads have been derailing the thread, not that threads like this ever really stay on the rails.
OP’s just as much of a metal head, don’t worry

I find people who write in acronyms annoying. First rule of composition is write like you talk. Are they too lazy or too cowardly to write what they actually want to say? No one would communicate that way back in the days of Smith Corona and postage stamps.20220128_003804.jpg

Well I do have a full head of hair and about 80 hats. Worked outside my whole life, so I wear hats. I never look better nor looked better.
Ron should have continued wearing a hat.

I find people who write in acronyms annoying. First rule of composition is write like you talk. Are they too lazy or too cowardly to write what they actually want to say? No one would communicate that way back in the days of Smith Corona and postage stamps.View attachment 210332
Yeah well your peak dating years didn't require the use of 'the brick'.

1643379957562.png

People who cruise in the left lane;
People who wear sunglasses inside (other than medical reason); and
Tomatoes in sandwiches unless you make and eat it right away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back