Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Been married 3 times lol
I may be the only one on the forum that remembers Churchill, but one of his quotes came to mind when I read your post John

"success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"

but--although the "States" probably dont fit, the following also crossed my mind ;)

George Straight, All my ex's live in Texas :)

I bet you guys will be glad when I am out of the "confined" situation I am currently in-----I know I will. I would kill for buffalo burger and a glass of wine and real music---aaaggghhh ---;)

On second thought, based upon its title, I just added to the thread--well sort of;)

Beans in chili... It's my petty hill that I will die on.
High fence hunting
Dudes that wear jeans so tight they look painted on.

Anytime a person says they are "running" something:
'I am running the new Swaro spotter, and it is SICK!!!'
'I ran the Mtn Ops Morning Wood Fuel last fall in my tactical sippy cup, and it really upped my game.'
'My buddy runs the milspec-socom-ultra reticle 5x25 on his 6.5 PRC ultra short mag and it is legit.'

I want to "run" my fist into these people....

I never married,but was with the same woman for 20+ years. So I guess mirrage is one. ,,,lol

I disagree. The average 21st century North American gal is 25 lbs overweight and an eyesore in tight jeans or spandex yoga pants. And they think adding a bunch of sequins makes a difference. Pfft.

In fairness, potbellied men in muscle shirts are no less repulsive. Bad advertising.
ummm.... That's the second gayest thing you have ever said. I say second cause I don't wanna take away from the next one.

I may be the only one on the forum that remembers Churchill, but one of his quotes came to mind when I read your post John

"success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"

but--although the "States" probably dont fit, the following also crossed my mind ;)

George Straight, All my ex's live in Texas :)

I bet you guys will be glad when I am out of the "confined" situation I am currently in-----I know I will. I would kill for buffalo burger and a glass of wine and real music---aaaggghhh ---;)

On second thought, based upon its title, I just added to the thread--well sort of;)
Speaking of Churchill...

I woman once told him, "sir, if I were your wife, I would poison your tea".
Churchill: "madam, if I were your husband, I would drink it ".

Anytime a person says they are "running" something:
'I am running the new Swaro spotter, and it is SICK!!!'
'I ran the Mtn Ops Morning Wood Fuel last fall in my tactical sippy cup, and it really upped my game.'
'My buddy runs the milspec-socom-ultra reticle 5x25 on his 6.5 PRC ultra short mag and it is legit.'

I want to "run" my fist into these people....
And how about all the guys "looking" for things they can't see.

Like the New Jersey guy "looking to hunt elk in Montana this year." Will he be attaching the Hubble telescope to his 7mm magnum?

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back