Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Stashleigh
Camber
Braxton
Kashton
Kace
Kynlee
Kaison

If you want your kids to be a low-grade YouTuber, stripper or "influencer", see above.
My online Defensive Driver narrator last week was named Lisl Friday, a beautiful South Texas gal with a beautiful name. We spent 6 hours together...she did not irritate.

Motorcycle cops however...

My online Defensive Driver narrator last week was named Lisl, a beautiful South Texas gal with a beautiful name. We spent 6 hours together...she did not irritate.

Motorcycle cops however...
How do you pronounce that?

my no like list " I guess I have my reasons "

Painting
Taxes
Wind Mills certainly hunting within in eyesight of them
Stoners
Small print
Feta cheese
Team Hunting > 1 tag and 6 plus guys> maybe limit to 3 plus guys or 2
Solid bullets
Bottom Fishing

Starbucks …….. Five dollar cup of coffee that you have to learn a whole new language to order ! Then you need to stand around and wait for it !
Yeah, they should have a separate order station for people who just want coffee. Sometimes I don't mind standing in line so I can discretely check out the chicks in line without having to turn my head and be obvious. However, I don't like having my butt ogled ... by the other guys in line. So I usually get my coffee at truck stops. A safer environment ... although the chicks are usually a lot less attractive. Snoose stains and tattoos.

Stashleigh
Camber
Braxton
Kashton
Kace
Kynlee
Kaison

If you want your kids to be a low-grade YouTuber, stripper or "influencer", see above.
After Peyton Manning one his ONE Super Bowl in Indianapolis (07), we saw a bunch of babies names Peyton and Payton in the next few years. Mostly girls.

My wife had one and thought it was so great. She likes black coffee more than I do. After the flavored crap in that thing she's back to reality.
I bought reusable cups for my Kreuig and reload them with whatever coffee I want. It's great for someone who lives alone. Don't have to make a whole pot in the morning. Also my machine without reservoir doesn't take up near as much counter space as a pot style coffee maker.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back