MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

• Long-range muzzleloaders.
  • The phrase "Send it!"
  • People who say "Send it!"
  • When people walk in their shots at animals making adjustments from their misses when shooting beyond their limits.
  • People trying to excuse their crap shooting by saying, "That got a little western." I like the phrase, but I think they meant to say, "Those were some poor life choices that I wish had not been captured on film."
  • "We knew it was going to be a gun fight."

Yeah my MIL and the way she asks for her burgers to be done. Basically a hockey puck. She ALWAYS cuts it in half to check instead of just taking a bite. Then makes the most god awful bitter beer face if it is not dark brown all the way through.

While my 6 year old takes a bite and says " yes!!" as the medium to medium rare juices roll off her face. Haha.

Yeah my MIL and the way she asks for her burgers to be done. Basically a hockey puck. She ALWAYS cuts it in half to check instead of just taking a bite. Then makes the most god awful bitter beer face if it is not dark brown all the way through.

While my 6 year old takes a bite and says " yes!!" as the medium to medium rare juices roll off her face. Haha.
You are clearing raising your daughter right!!

People/companies/'gyms' that go full on bro dawg and create "backcountry hunter athlete extreme" workouts and then sell them or have people crowd around a rowing machine with sandbags over their shoulders screaming "10 more seconds, bro, you got this!!!".

Backcountry hunting is backpacking with a weapon and and an un-notched tag. That's it. Simmer down, Brayton. Your bedazzled jeans are getting sweaty...

Stashleigh
Camber
Braxton
Kashton
Kace
Kynlee
Kaison

If you want your kids to be a low-grade YouTuber, stripper or "influencer", see above.

I miss the good old white people names like Merle & Lerlene, Possum Tater & Whiskey Jill.

Now it's all "Alden" this and "Jebediah" that, like we're all J Crew Models who will get placed in our Uncle's hedge fund with a starting salary of $350K.

Come on.

I miss the good old white people names like Merle & Lerlene, Possum Tater & Whiskey Jill.

Now it's all "Alden" this and "Jebediah" that, like we're all J Crew Models who will get placed in our Uncle's hedge fund with a starting salary of $350K.

Come on.
Yeah what ever happened to naming your kid Lorraine, Bill, or whatever. Newer fad names are dumb.

Now I'm indignant, thanks a lot.

It all comes back to the swiss.
My great great uncles went by dutsie & peewee... their parents, big daddy and big mama. Big daddy left big mama for a woman named Teal but then things didn't work out and so he came back. She never spoke to him again but they sat on the porch together in their rocking chairs, not speaking, for decades.

That family dynamic would have really made it's own gravy for a guy like Faulkner.

didn't read every post but I saw a lot of Savage hate.

i dunno, found a lefty savage 30-06 on the used rack at cableas 5.5 or 6 years ago before i went on my first big game hunt. had a slightly dinged nikon bushmasters II scope on it. only thing i did to it was add a shoulder sling.

9 animals and 13 bullets later i still don't see a reason to change a damn thing about it.

didn't read every post but I saw a lot of Savage hate.

i dunno, found a lefty savage 30-06 on the used rack at cableas 5.5 or 6 years ago before i went on my first big game hunt. had a slightly dinged nikon bushmasters II scope on it. only thing i did to it was add a shoulder sling.

9 animals and 13 bullets later i still don't see a reason to change a damn thing about it.
Most of the hate stems from the ugliness. No one can deny that they're shooters, for the most part.

Ben, in the 60's, names like

---Serenity, Dharma, Karma, and Peace were popular among a certain group of people in Northern Calif ;)

In Palm Springs, Calif.---Elijah Blue and Chasity ( now Chaz)

Some things are easier to change than others ( no "pun" intended---well maybe ;))

But people keep trying, how many times has someone attempted to re invent the Swede, to no avail ;) ( as hard as I try I just can not resist taking a "shot" at the "other" 6.5,s--please forgive me;))

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back