so back on track...

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

People who fly fish
Crossbows
Trail Cameras
Lock-on tree stands
Chacos
Shed hunting
the term "Boosted", in the context of a third Covid vaccine.
Honda Civics
Samuel Adams beer
Tele skiing
Jane
Samuel Adams beer !! Sacrilege !!

....However, I don't like having my butt ogled ... by the other guys in line. So I usually get my coffee at truck stops. A safer environment ... although the chicks are usually a lot less attractive. Snoose stains and tattoos.
Pretty sure trucks stops are THE place a guy will have his butt ogled by other guys in line. I think he doth protest too much methinks.

Flat billed hats.
Long hair on men.
Short hair on women.
AND JACKED UP TRUCKS WETHER THEY ARE GASSERS OR DIESEL.
Rolling coal out of said trucks.
Must be overcompensating for something for the previous two. Especially when most of them are pavement princesses. Guarantee I’ve had my stock truck far more places thst they will ever go.
Last pop county. Makes me wanna puke red dirt.

Rigs…..I don’t care how you fashion the word or use it as an adjective, if you have a “rig”, I don’t like it.

I also do not like chapstick or lotion. I hate chapstick and lotion

Crap, just ran into another one, I don’t like pictures that include any combination of 2 of the items listed. Pictures with guns, flashlights, knives, watches, and cigars. Go ahead and mix and match as you will; it doesn’t matter, I hate them all

Pointy shoes ... on men. Tacklebox face ... especially on women. Usually accompanied with some unnatural irradescent hair dye. Oh, almost forgot ... spaghetti spandex tops on braless ,gals eighty pounds overweight. Too much information!

That I can't find the gun I'm looking for anywhere. I'm looking for a good 375 for an Alaskan bear hunt. Seems like the only thing you can find now are custom guns.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back