Yeti GOBOX Collection

Son is better at taking people out than I am

Nut

I hurt my back 2 weeks ago so my son felt sorry for me and took me out. So I was lucky to get my best buck last night and a button buck this morning. We really need the meat and I ain't choosy.

Thank you Martin. Picture had to wait until we got them up to house.

These were taken with crossbow. Thank God for Ohio

Attachments

• 034 - Copy.JPG
    034 - Copy.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Looks like some good meat, Fred Congrats!!!

Sorry to hear about the bad back, hope it gets better.

Way to whack and stack Nut.
Good looking buck too.

Nice buck dad. Now I will have to shoot one thats bigger during thanksgiving break. Unless I find a way to hunt here in Kentucky.

Good job sir.......and kudos to your boy for taking you out......hopefully he did all the dragging. :)

Yes he did. He even did the field dressing taking up for TurkeyEye. Howver he cheated by using his brother's riding lawnmower.

Both deer were shot and recovered within 100 yards of the house . Martin had to scare off a deer out of driveway Monday morning still right where the pic was taken....dang pests.

Big congrats!! From the looks of your "guide" it doesn't look like you have any shortage of spare muscle around that place to help you out! :D

Cheers nut! Wish you the best in your recovery from the back injury. All this talk about WT's has me running a muck... I may have to hit the hills and get to work... just kinda blah after my failed Elk attempt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back