Caribou Gear

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told, Wilson was much better when Marshawn Lynch was in beast mode, and the legion of doom was at its peak.

Seattle should be investigated for grand larceny for their duping of the Broncos.
I kinda feel bad for a a buddy of mine in Denver that thought they were getting someone good and not just a a weirdo. I’m happy with the dramatic drop in bandwagon Seahawks fans near me

Of course he's trying to monetize his "stance". That's what grifters do.

Laughable how he talks about "gun culture", as if he had nothing to do with it.

Kimber is famous for 1911's. An actual weapon of war. He sold them for decades, but now, now it's us nutjobs who own weapons of war. Or at least that's what he'll tell anyone with a handful of cash
I am NOT a nut job! I think.

People wonder why I drive around Utah and won't go in.

I typed "not enough IPA's"?

Then I deleted it, because I wasn't sure the fanclub could handle me hitting a member, and their mascot all on one day.

Then I remembered how much I cared

Not enough IPA's?

Or mustache wax?

I know, probably get banned for that last one

So, you don’t appear to have any intentions of apologizing for acting like a combative asshole in your initial call out, which it turns out you were wrong to do so.

But, you’ll double down when people call you out on acting like a prick.

Got it.

Yawn.

You want me to apologize for calling a dude too cowardly to do A PODCAST? Yet, no one heard said podcast? Is that what you want?

You tell me. What did Ryan have to say? What was he asked?

Btw, do some research. I started banging Ryan in this forum which is the reason Randy decided it was a good subject to cover.

I'll take Randy at his word for the reason it's a file on a server, and not an episode.

But I saw a whole pile of fans jump in running their mouths, only to in the end, see, there isn't a podcast, before Randy posted.

Ain't my first day. I know the unspoken rules on who, what org, and what subjects are considered holy. But to quote the dude who owns this joint, "I don't give a shit".

See, while I don't like Buzz, I doubt highly he advocates like he does, for a pay day. Ryan seems to always be cashing that check. And because he's in the holy circle, any shot he takes at gun nuts, nut jobs, gun culture, implied racists, etc, is just "discussion". But call the dude a coward, or grifter, and that's combative.

I'm fine being a prick. I don't make a dime for it.

Now excuse me, gotta go watch Joel Osteen

I'm fine being a prick. I don't make a dime for it.
If you did, you’d be a millionaire. I’m not criticizing your stance. I’m saying your delivery and accuracy of accusations is completely #@)(*%*.

If you think Busse is a grifter, more power to you. He may very well be.

But, you go full frontal assault on the fact a podcast was never done, and then refuse to apologize for being a dick when it turns out said podcast WAS done but not aired for valid reasons.

Apologizing takes humility, which you appear to lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back