Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Fin. He's your friend. I heard all about what a great guy he is, how he will gladly talk about his anti 2A stance. I posted in the podcast section a long time ago. Randy, you personally assured us that Ryan would show up and talk.

WHERE IS HE? Still cashing checks fighting against us. Lots of time for leftist, anti 2A interviews. Did he lose your number?

Censor me. Shut me off. Do what you will.

But RYAN BUSSE IS A COWARD

I feel like a year is plenty of time for him to step up and face ACTUAL gun owners and not scurry around leftists orgs and publications, cashing checks.

Where is Ryan? Did he or did he not agree to do a podcast with you "when schedules align"?

Blah, blah, blah. Don't give a flying F that he shoots shotguns with his boys. Nor that he is a local guy everyone knows.

Been a year. Why is he hiding?

Did you see see or read about the brave stand he put on at the first meeting of the

Committee to Support Wildlife Conservation and Recreation Opportunities.​

• Ryan Busse (unaffiliated) representing shooting sports interests.
Land Tawney (Backcountry Hunters and Anglers) representing wildlife and habitat conservation/management organizations

At the first meeting of this committee in front of Department of Interior Secretary Deb Hauland. First topic to come up....banning lead ammo. So glad Ryan Busse and Land Tawney were there to hold down fort for hunters...you can probably guess how that went.

This Ryan Busse guy looks like Lee Lakoski.

I wonder if he speaks with a bit of a lissssp twooo. Lmfao

Not advisable to actually speak your opinion on this site ... but hey, it's worth a try :unsure:
Me with 17,000 opinions 😬

I think what we are all rolling our eyes at is hossblur screaming at the kids to get off his lawn.

Clearly Busse holds opinions that are different than a lot of folks here, he wrote a whole book and has been on numerous talk shows… if you’re curious about his thoughts not hard to remedy that. He also did come on the forum and engage with folks.

Honestly, what does hoss expect from a FT interview, I mean does he expect Randy to berate the guy for an hour? You ever watched his show or podcast… not exactly Big Fins style to say the least.

Clearly hoss just wants a pound of flesh from this guy not sure how to help him, he’s not looking for a dialogue.

Honestly, what does hoss expect from a FT interview, I mean does he expect Randy to berate the guy for an hour? You ever watched his show or podcast… not exactly Big Fins style to say the least.

Clearly hoss just wants a pound of flesh from this guy not sure how to help him, he’s not looking for a dialogue.

A good question would be something like,

"Ryan, you were selected on the recently created "Committe to Support Wildlife Conservation and Recreation Opportunities to represent shooting sports interests. You're official listing on that committee assignment is unaffiliated. A lot of shoot sports enthusiasts and hunters have concerns that listing does not accurately represent the interests that you hold. Given that you have been on the pay roll of some the largest anti 2A organizations in the country those sportsman's and shooters are concerned that you do not represent them and that no one on the committee represents them. Can you talk about how you think you can best represent shooters given those concerns."

Maybe a follow up,

"Are you concerned that taking money from those lobbying groups and not disclosing it when representing shooting sports on such an important committee is a conflict of interest?"

And maybe

"Ryan, you know Nosler is a sponsor, (full disclosure listeners), can you talk about some of the communication or interaction you had with bullet manufacturers such as Nosler or other shooting sports group before presenting your comment to the committee and what are some of the groups or companies you worked with before having no additional new comments other than repeating Joel Webster's comment from TRoos Conservation Group.?

and maybe,

"You know Ryan, reading that transcript, the guy represent fishing tackle did a really nice job and went to great lengths distinguishing lead fishing tackle from lead ammunition. It kinda seem like that guy looked at the committee members and knew based on the administration and presenters that lead ammunition and shooters where a target of the Biden Administration. How is it that the Jighead manufacturing group was able to find someone to submit a comment but the shooting sports representative and group representing public land hunters and access could not come up with anything other than "We could look at incentives".

There's a couple ideas from that 1 committee meeting alone. I know a lot users on here aren't really interested in things like public resource funding allocation or public resource policy based on some of the discussions I had since joining. For those people, I'm pretty sure that committee is talking about which coffee mugs are best and if a 243 can kill an elk in their 5th meeting. That might be the meeting you guys want to catch.

There's a couple ideas from that 1 committee meeting alone. I know a lot users on here aren't really interested in things like public resource funding allocation or public resource policy based on some of the discussions I had since joining. For those people, I'm pretty sure that committee is talking about which coffee mugs are best and if a 243 can kill an elk in their 5th meeting. That might be the meeting you guys want to catch.

These are limited edition so obviously...

81CRKMPnITL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

I think what we are all rolling our eyes at is hossblur screaming at the kids to get off his lawn.

Clearly Busse holds opinions that are different than a lot of folks here, he wrote a whole book and has been on numerous talk shows… if you’re curious about his thoughts not hard to remedy that. He also did come on the forum and engage with folks.

Funny. I listened to Randy on Matt Rinellas podcast. He walked right into the fire and sat with a guy who directly or indirectly blames him for hunting media ruining hunting.

I challenged BUSSE, on this forum a long while ago. All his neighbors jumped on to tell us what a stand up guy he is. That he isn't a mouthpiece cashing checks. That he'd love to come on Randys podcast and answer questions and talk to a KNOWLEDGEABLE 2A supporter and life(I believe) member of NRA.

I've yet to see it. I do see him on every anti gun, left wing rag as a subject expert, talking to people with no clue, and little knowledge on the subject

Funny. I listened to Randy on Matt Rinellas podcast. He walked right into the fire and sat with a guy who directly or indirectly blames him for hunting media ruining hunting.

I challenged BUSSE, on this forum a long while ago. All his neighbors jumped on to tell us what a stand up guy he is. That he isn't a mouthpiece cashing checks. That he'd love to come on Randys podcast and answer questions and talk to a KNOWLEDGEABLE 2A supporter and life(I believe) member of NRA.

I've yet to see it. I do see him on every anti gun, left wing rag as a subject expert, talking to people with no clue, and little knowledge on the subject
And to what end? You aren't going to change a damn thing.

If it's such a big deal to you, to bust balls then get off your ass, get your own platform, start your own group and do something about it.

You cant stay the course with any group, they do one thing you dont agree with and not only do you pitch your sucker in the dirt, stomp your feet, and hold your breath...you then start trashing them every chance you get.

You rave like a lunatic and then want to believe anyone is going to want to have a discussion with you?

Talking with you has no upside, you don't listen, you never change your shallow mind, ever, on anything. You can't even see the other side of a debate! Like @wllm said, all you want is to be "right" in your own mind and get your pound of flesh.

In case you were wondering why nobody really much gives a shit about your issues with this or anything else...go back and read the responses you've gotten here.

When your posts generate the same responses from other posters over and over again, time to go look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back