Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossblur

Yup Fin. He's your friend. I heard all about what a great guy he is, how he will gladly talk about his anti 2A stance. I posted in the podcast section a long time ago. Randy, you personally assured us that Ryan would show up and talk.

WHERE IS HE? Still cashing checks fighting against us. Lots of time for leftist, anti 2A interviews. Did he lose your number?

Censor me. Shut me off. Do what you will.

But RYAN BUSSE IS A COWARD

I feel like a year is plenty of time for him to step up and face ACTUAL gun owners and not scurry around leftists orgs and publications, cashing checks.

Where is Ryan? Did he or did he not agree to do a podcast with you "when schedules align"?

Blah, blah, blah. Don't give a flying F that he shoots shotguns with his boys. Nor that he is a local guy everyone knows.

Been a year. Why is he hiding?

Yup Fin. He's your friend. I heard all about what a great guy he is, how he will gladly talk about his anti 2A stance. I posted in the podcast section a long time ago. Randy, you personally assured us that Ryan would show up and talk.

WHERE IS HE? Still cashing checks fighting against us. Lots of time for leftist, anti 2A interviews. Did he lose your number?

Censor me. Shut me off. Do what you will.

But RYAN BUSSE IS A COWARD

I feel like a year is plenty of time for him to step up and face ACTUAL gun owners and not scurry around leftists orgs and publications, cashing checks.

Where is Ryan? Did he or did he not agree to do a podcast with you "when schedules align"?

Blah, blah, blah. Don't give a flying F that he shoots shotguns with his boys. Nor that he is a local guy everyone knows.

Been a year. Why is he hiding?
Uh. The link does not work. Just saying. Always make sure the link works before posting.

Interesting interview. He says part of the explosion of firearms ownership radicalization was because in 2007 Barack Obama as a black presidential candidate was leading in the polls. [Edit: What he might fail to take into account was that since Obama was the next Dem after Clinton, who had helped pass Federal restrictions on firearms (which expired in the early 2000s?), so people started buying more firearms in case another "assault weapons ban" went into effect with a new Dem president.]

In the article this guy seems to be saying the mass shootings occurring now, are due to the proliferation of AR15s, and good marketing. He was Kimber's Director of Sales from 1995 to 2020 (Kimber doesn't produce ARs as far as I know, but along with the rest of the manufacturers starting in the late 2000s, they starting making "pretty" colored pistols to expand the customer base. Some of these pistols now like robin's egg blue or fushia look like kids' toys.)

Odd that he makes no mention of mental health as possibly being a factor in mass shootings.

He also has a book for sale: “Gunfight: My Battle Against the Industry That Radicalized America”

Edit: He may also want to consider that certain gun control advocates like Gabby Giffords, have stated their goal is to end all gun ownership, period. That's probably going to cause the pro 2A side to more vigorously oppose such efforts.

Last edited:
Mossfur holds an MF’ing grudge! A year of silence and ready to pounce on Busse. Who, if we’re being honest, isn’t a terribly relevant guy these days.

Nevertheless, still waiting for you with a can of moustache wax or whatever here in Missoula, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back