Polaris UTV negotiation

VikingsGuy

I am in the process of negotiating out the door price on a new Polaris Ranger 1000. Both dealers have given me the pretty much a standard msrp + shipping + processing + doc fees + prep fees number. One did give me 10% off on the “attachments” (front/rear windows, top & winch). We are talking about $21k all in as a starting point. For those with experience negotiating with Polaris dealers, what type of room do they have to move? 10%? 5%? None? More?

What say you?

My standard offer on vehicles is 15% off of the listed price. Sometimes they take it, but at the least, they make a counter. In your case, I'd round it off to $18k.

I get ads all the time telling me to use the Sams club buying program but I haven’t tried it. I think Costco has something similar.

Prices on used UTVs is finally starting to come down.

I have seem a few rebate programs on some of the less popular Polaris machines starting to pop up as well.

I get ads all the time telling me to use the Sams club buying program but I haven’t tried it. I think Costco has something similar.

Prices on used UTVs is finally starting to come down.

I have seem a few rebate programs on some of the less popular Polaris machines starting to pop up as well.
Ya, apparently they are trying to clear out for ’24 models and there is a $1500 remote already built in.

They were able to command higher prices and sell them before they arrived but that's over now. Let them see each other's email. They can bid against until they hit a limit.

They were able to command higher prices and sell them before they arrived but that's over now. Let them see each other's email. They can bid against until they hit a limit.
I know a guy that does the whole email thing every time he buys a new vehicle. It certainly worked for him in the past.

Saw this one in coverage of Overland Expo......fully optioned is was just below 60K.....FFS there are people out there with a LOT more money than sense. https://www.polaris.com/en-us/off-r...IgaeXodzQKrMybHEUhpQnxiDBvOz4lC8aAkweEALw_wcB

We have folks coming into the gun shop trying to deal. I have to explain that 1) Margins on guns are pretty low to begin with and that 2) people are currently buying a LOT of guns. It is all about the market.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back