Polaris has new Sheriff in town

The first scratch is gonna

Have a customer that has a '21 NS Ranger with the headache rack and winch and he has loaded numerous whole elk by doubling the pull and that is only a 500# rated winch.
Are you a Polaris Dealer? I chose this over a 23 Northstar Ultimate Trail Boss that never came in after being on order for a year. This is way way better with features, power-train. Difference about 10K by the time I loaded them they way I wanted. For an extra 10K I figured my wife can bury me in it.

Are you a Polaris Dealer? I chose this over a 23 Northstar Ultimate Trail Boss that never came in after being on order for a year. This is way way better with features, power-train. Difference about 10K by the time I loaded them they way I wanted. For an extra 10K I figured my wife can bury me in it.
Tech at a dealership, yes.

I am posting this as a review of the new Polaris 150 HD. If you are looking for a new SXS for ranch or hunt check it out. For me its both.
I fully expect the negative comments so let me help some of you:
I know it’s too much, you’d never pay that, it’s more than my truck, house, tractor and everything else. I know.
The back story is I had a Polaris Northstar trail boss on order for 12 months. Fortunately I changed when I saw this come out. I have had this on order since July. For what you get it’s well worth the extra money compared to other top loaded Rangers. Just got it this week. This thing changes the game. Nothing in common with my Ranger 900.
- unreal power
- huge cab
- way better seats ( heated too)
- steering, shifting way smoother
- much bigger bed with hydraulic dump
- much much less engine noise
- the down hill assist/ start stop is nice
- no air coming in cabin- sealed better
- did not bottom out where my old one did. Higher ground clearance
- heating and a/c works great
- led lights super bright
- GPS and phone hook up was quick and accurate.

I added a front rack, rear bed rack, headache rack back window with winch, rocker rails, and bumpers.

I am sure there is much more I figure out that I like.
So are any of the extra seats open. Asking for a friend...he's, ummm, interested in one just wants to know how they ride...

@belshawelk Color me green with envy, I'm wanting one of those. I hope you update how you're liking this machine in awhile. I've had three Rangers for use on the farm and fun stuff as well. My sons have had Rangers, Generals or RZRs, so far we've had very good luck with Polaris. My sons all seem to be pretty mechanical so the few issues or regular maintenance I've needed, I call them. My Ranger is pretty new still, but next go round I'd like to look at the HD.

@belshawelk Color me green with envy, I'm wanting one of those. I hope you update how you're liking this machine in awhile. I've had three Rangers for use on the farm and fun stuff as well. My sons have had Rangers, Generals or RZRs, so far we've had very good luck with Polaris. My sons all seem to be pretty mechanical so the few issues or regular maintenance I've needed, I call them. My Ranger is pretty new still, but next go round I'd like to look at the HD.
Will do. First impressions good. Once I can get up for a few days in the hills and do some work this spring I sure will.

I am posting this as a review of the new Polaris 150 HD. If you are looking for a new SXS for ranch or hunt check it out. For me its both.
I fully expect the negative comments so let me help some of you:
I know it’s too much, you’d never pay that, it’s more than my truck, house, tractor and everything else. I know.
The back story is I had a Polaris Northstar trail boss on order for 12 months. Fortunately I changed when I saw this come out. I have had this on order since July. For what you get it’s well worth the extra money compared to other top loaded Rangers. Just got it this week. This thing changes the game. Nothing in common with my Ranger 900.
- unreal power
- huge cab
- way better seats ( heated too)
- steering, shifting way smoother
- much bigger bed with hydraulic dump
- much much less engine noise
- the down hill assist/ start stop is nice
- no air coming in cabin- sealed better
- did not bottom out where my old one did. Higher ground clearance
- heating and a/c works great
- led lights super bright
- GPS and phone hook up was quick and accurate.

I added a front rack, rear bed rack, headache rack back window with winch, rocker rails, and bumpers.

I am sure there is much more I figure out that I like.
Wow that cost as much as a new truck

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back