Caribou Gear

2007 Polaris Ranger XP Hunting Rig

wyoming556

Banned
I am getting rid of my 2007 Polaris Ranger XP. We recently moved to town and I have no place to use this anymore and I'm sure someone else can put it to work. It has been sitting in my inlaws garage for 4 months and needs a new home. Always garage kept.

It is a 2007 Ranger XP Camo Edition
It has the camo plastic and camo wheels
The unit has 314 hours and 3,415 Miles
I have always used Amsoil synthetic oil
It has an Odyssey 10 year battery, I hate screwing with cheap conventional batteries that have to be replaced every few years and have trouble in cold weather.
It has a factory polaris removeable winch that can be switched to the rear of the vehicle in a couple of minutes. Winch is factory wired to a controller that stores in the glove box.
I recently replaced the front tires and purchased an extra set of wheels so it has 2 complete spare tires/wheels in case you get a flat back in the woods.
It has an extra set of extra lights mounted on the roof for better night time visibility.
It has the full enclosure with steel roof option with a automotive glass front windshield, much better than the cheap plastic windshields that get scratched easily.
It also has 2 of the polaris factory removeable tool boxes and a pair of removeable chainsaw brackets that can me mounted/removed in less than a minute.
It also has a new kolpin double rifle mount that I never did get around to mounting.
It also includes the factory owners manual and tool kit along with keys to lock the glove box and doors.
It has a few cosmetic scratches from being used in the woods but nothing out of the ordinary. Everything works like it should and it is completely ready to go to work.
On my way to the car wash the 2 cup holders blew out but I have ordered new ones and they will be installed for the new owner.
Clean and clear Oklahoma title.
I have a couple of trips planned in the next few weeks to go pickup animals at meat processors and do some shed hunting in Colorado, Kansas, and Iowa and would be willing to deliver for the extra fuel costs of pulling a trailer.
If you want to speak to me just send me a a PM.
Asking $7,500 OBO

Attachments

• polaris8.jpg
    polaris8.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 973
  • polaris7.jpg
    polaris7.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • polaris6.jpg
    polaris6.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 899
  • polaris5.jpg
    polaris5.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 952
  • polaris4.jpg
    polaris4.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 912
  • polaris3.jpg
    polaris3.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 946
  • polaris2.jpg
    polaris2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 874
  • polaris1.jpg
    polaris1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,003
  • polaris10.jpg
    polaris10.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 947
  • polaris9.jpg
    polaris9.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 895
  • polaris11.jpg
    polaris11.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 913
  • polaris12.jpg
    polaris12.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • polaris13.jpg
    polaris13.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 885
  • polaris14.jpg
    polaris14.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 861
  • polaris15.jpg
    polaris15.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 847
John,

You would really like the extra 6 inches in width, it makes it much more stable, not to mention 1,000 pound bed capacity instead of 400 pounds and almost twice the towing capacity versus the rhino.

How easy to remove the windshield and doors when it is 100+ degrees out?

Any trips planned due west? I'm interested.

I'll throw a few cans of brown, green, and gray spray paint if that is what it takes so you can cover up the black parts that arent camo already!

I would imagine if you swung the rack and head/neck up on the roof it would fit pretty good. You could hook the horns on the winch cable to hold it up on the steel roof. while it sat on it's ass in the bed. You could lay it sideways but you would propably have to tie the rack to the back legs or something similar to keep the rack from dragging. Im sure with a bit of redneck inginuity you could make it happen. Quartered up it would be no problem. I've hauled 3 deer in the bed with no issues. It would easily handle the weight.

Drake4,

From Archery Talk forum.

not a rhino owner, but 2 weeks after i bought a ranger xp last year i hauled out some strangers awesome 5x5 elk in the bed.i never got a pic but the rack was almost as big as the cage !

Looks like it can be done. Yours will propably be bigger than a 5x5 though!

From 2coolfishing.com

We used a Ranger in Coloardo, Elk hunting this past week.

FREAKING AMAZING! is all I can say about performance of that machine.
We had about 10 inches of snow, and used it to pull several elk out of a small canyon on about a 45 degree incline.

What a machine!

a comfortable ride for 3 men, through the snow, dragging 2 animals at a time, with a bed full of recover items.

IMO, there isn't a better UTV.

Npaden,
The doors lift off the hinges in about 10 seconds each side and the windshield pops out on the bottom about 6 inches to allow air to flow inside the cab when it's hot. I've never tried removing the entire windshield. I never found it necessary even in 100+ degree heat.
Rowdy Yeatts

Npaden asked,
Does it have a manual dump bed or is it a fixed bed?

The bed is a manual dump type.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back