Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Photo contest - Landscapes

Some awesome sunrise/sunset pics on here I swear. How about something different. I took this picture on an Alaskan moose hunt on the Koyukuk full moon night with the camp fire smoke rising though the spruce into the frosty night above our camp. Man that was a great week with great company in a great place.:)

Attachments

• K river AK.jpg
    K river AK.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 398
Hopefully there's an elk waiting here for me this fall. Northern Colorado.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 381
White Mountains, AK 2008 Moose/Black Bear Hunt This was my first trip to AK and it hooked me good.

Attachments

• white mountains.JPG
    white mountains.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 371
10525835_10203622471516271_3277594972003705969_n.jpg

Well, the winners have been drawn. Each of you below will receive a new load cell from Mystery Ranch

If you are named here, send me a PM with your mailing address.

1. HSi-ESi
  2. Ben Lamb
  3. NoWiser
  4. Oak
  5. Elkoholic

Thanks for posting all these great pics. Gonna do some more of these in the coming weeks.

If you are willing, please let Mystery Ranch know you appreciate their support of this contest. https://forms.netsuite.com/app/site...98&redirect_count=1&did_javascript_redirect=T

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to everyone for sharing your pictures and thanks to Mystery Ranch for supporting the contest.

Beautiful captures of nature there gents. Great thread. Congratulations to the lucky winners.

After looking through all of these amazing photos, how could anyone NOT long to be outdoors experiencing such beauty?
This thread has got me even more pumped about my first Montana elk hunt coming up in a few weeks!

Congrats to the winners, but I think we were all winners for getting to view these amazing pictures.

but I think we were all winners for getting to view these amazing pictures.

^^^^ this!

Fin - thanks for a great thread and thanks to MR, I'll be sure to send them a thanks as well.
PM sent.

Thank you for getting this thread going Randy. It was wonderful getting to see all of the amazing pictures, though it gets me a little too excited for hunting season when I still have to wait for it!
Message has been sent to MR.

Sunrise from Mount Haleakala. Maui, Hawaii

Attachments

• mounthaleakala.jpg
    mounthaleakala.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Back