Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Photo contest - Landscapes

Mule deer hunting in Arizona, Unit 13A, also known as "The Strip." This is a pic where Gramma Canyon dumps into Kaibab Canyon, just north of where Kaibab Canyon dumps into the Grand Canyon. Still looks fake.

IMG_1997.JPG

Sunrise on the Yukon river on early Sept. moose hunt. Man that river is just amazing in size and strengh......

Attachments

• yukon river.jpg
    yukon river.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 176
The Montana-Idaho border. Looking into the St. Joe and Clearwater Country. This photo was taken on the 100th anniversary of the Big Burn of 1910, on my way to a celebration in Avery, Idaho. Over 2 days, 3 million acres burned, and every ridgeline visible in this picture was included in that - Nearly all of it public land.

The Great Burn's got a special place in my heart. If your picture is where I think it is I proposed to my wife about three miles up the ridgeline.

I took this picture in another part of the Great Burn, about three hours before I killed my best bull elk.

035800x600.jpg

Rest stop near the Chinese Wall.

Attachments

• P7200018.jpg
    P7200018.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 385
September sunrise over northern Arizona p/j country (glassing for bull elk) ...

Attachments

• Butcher Knife sunrise resized.jpg
    Butcher Knife sunrise resized.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 337
Some beautiful pictures here. Mine is in Southern Colorado, near Creede. (Lets see if this works - I always have to go back to the instructions.)

Attachments

• _PA110016B.jpg
    _PA110016B.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 319
Four Peaks in winter

This was shot a few years ago. Not the clearest in the collection but the content is excellent.

Attachments

• 0041A.jpg
    0041A.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 237
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back