Pet Peeves

Taking unnecessarily long shots on animals.
People who see you catch a fish and immediately move in on you.
Cars with those weed eater exhausts on them and every individual that drives them
Trashing up a campsite, the woods, the river.
My Ex Wife

Chewing with your mouth open.

as far as hunting, guys that are not casual hunters, but never find any spots to hunt on their own. They just mooch off their buddies spots all the time. I’ve had some friends like that.

next up would be the guys that hunt from their pickup off road (driving coulee edges and through fields) on public or private without permission, especially doing this while others have parked appropriately and are already hunting them. I need to get over this one as this is often more of the norm than the exception in NE MT.

Chewing with your mouth open.

as far as hunting, guys that are not casual hunters, but never find any spots to hunt on their own. They just mooch off their buddies spots all the time. I’ve had some friends like that.

next up would be the guys that hunt from their pickup off road (driving coulee edges and through fields) on public or private without permission, especially doing this while others have parked appropriately and are already hunting them. I need to get over this one as this is often more of the norm than the exception in NE MT.
If I didn’t have a severe dislike for socializing, you and I could drink beer together.

Dirty, unleashed dogs. As a rural runner/cyclist and a cat owner there’s nothing worse than being in the middle of a long run/ride when your legs are already hurting and having some flea bitten varmint come helling across the yard barking and biting at everything it sees. Got bit on the shoe by a Australian Shepard a few years back. Smh.
With that being said I want a Brittany really bad. Since I live in the country I’ll prob let him free range the yard. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The hoards of people on here that post on things as if they were an expert, when it's painfully obvious that they're novice and/or have very little experience to back up their assertions.

You mean there is more than one?
But their best friend is Google:LOL:

Cheers

Richard

People that post terrible shot groups and ask what’s wrong, and the subsequent group of experts that never consider terrible shooting fundamentals rather than faulty equipment.

People that post one good group and then proceed to declare that their rifle/ammo is subMOA, "if they do their part." All day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back