Pet Peeves

I crossed paths with some hunters while in the Utah back country and in an effort to de-conflict I asked him if he was after any particular animals. He said, "Those ones on that ridge to the West. I looked at the western ridge and saw no ones, but I did see some cow elk, so I left him with his ones and hunted the cows which apparently were among the ones.

Since when did adding as s to one make one plural?

Dirty, unleashed dogs. As a rural runner/cyclist and a cat owner there’s nothing worse than being in the middle of a long run/ride when your legs are already hurting and having some flea bitten varmint come helling across the yard barking and biting at everything it sees. Got bit on the shoe by a Australian Shepard a few years back. Smh.
With that being said I want a Brittany really bad. Since I live in the country I’ll prob let him free range the yard. 🤷🏼‍♂️
this reminds me ,my pet peeve is pet owners .thy are for the most part inconsiderate jerks . I don't blame the pets ,they just do what pets do, because their irresponsible owners don't keep them in check. however if they do their business on my lawn, I WILL dispatch them.

for pet owners ..... your pet is like your child, no one else thinks they are as cute as you do!!!!!!!!!!! people are just being polite. and no one but you, enjoys their feces on their lawn

for pet owners ..... your pet is like your child, no one else thinks they are as cute as you do!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes and on a hot summer day downtown at a crowded parade or other event, why does the big dog owner think his or her dog would like to be in the crowd, hot and slobbering, licking the leg of someone appropriately wearing shorts, appalled by the slime now on their leg. Why in the heck does not that overly prideful, yet totally stupid pet owner not realize the big dog would rather stay home in the backyard under the shade of a tree, with water nearby, napping to stay cool?
Yep, "stupid"! 'Guess I answered my own question.

:love:

husband can track, and shoot a bear but can not figure out how to do laundry. husband who can track and shoot a moose but can not figure out that when he asks "whats wrong" and I say "nothing !" something is wrong.

Oct/Nov when Polar Bears decide its their turn to live in town

people who constantly tell me the 358 would be a better option than the 348

what is the BEST ( rifle, caliber, bullet, scope, ) or is that a "mute" point. ?

Dirty, unleashed dogs. As a rural runner/cyclist and a cat owner there’s nothing worse than being in the middle of a long run/ride when your legs are already hurting and having some flea bitten varmint come helling across the yard barking and biting at everything it sees. Got bit on the shoe by a Australian Shepard a few years back. Smh.
With that being said I want a Brittany really bad. Since I live in the country I’ll prob let him free range the yard. 🤷🏼‍♂️

^Both of those :) ...but at least you want to own a dog, so you're not all bad apparently!

On the pet subject.....
When i pull a trail camera card, check my pics and i have pics of my neighbors dogs on my property! Ticks me right off! Contain your dogs, I do mine!

People who think it's ok to use their high beam/"brights" headlights when they are behind you. Seriously, when did this become ok? When I was growing up and learning to drive I was told if you can see headlights coming at you or taillights in front of you. High beams should be off.......

Slow drivers. Missoula is a perfect example of a town that does not have a traffic problem we have a slow/stupid driver problem. When the light turns green and you take 6 blocks to get to 7mph below the speed limit no wonder we miss every light and get a compounding problem of traffic stacking up. I am not asking for people to speed but for god sakes at least get going and get up to the speed limit.

Neighbors that bitch about everything..... move off my block please.

When someone’s dog jumps on your car. (Insert sounds of 1911 being cocked)
One of my best friends has zero rules for his dog and it jumped on my wife's new car. HOLY sh!t did I have to jump in the middle of that before she choked that dog out! And I couldn't let her do that, it's by far the best chukar dog I've hunted behind!

Jealousy

Even here we have a couple of fellows who always have an underhanded or disparaging remark when someone shares something they have done or are doing

what happen to if you can't say something nice dont say anything at all ?

another one that is fast becoming a pet peeve is the "Epstein didn't kill himself"--it is everywhere, saw it at the bottom of an ad today, a meme, a sports newscaster threw it in at the end of his show.

However, I love the meme's noharleyyet finds, so maybe he will find one about Epstein I will like ;)

Neighbors that bitch about everything..... move off my block please.

I’ll just say neighbors! The ones I have are too close,500 yards or so! Wish I didn’t have any! It makes disposing of “intruders’ bodies” ( see topic about Shooting Intruders) more difficult! ;) memtb

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back