MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pet Peeves

Jealousy

Even here we have a couple of fellows who always have an underhanded or disparaging remark when someone shares something they have done or are doing

what happen to if you can't say something nice dont say anything at all ?

another one that is fast becoming a pet peeve is the "Epstein didn't kill himself"--it is everywhere, saw it at the bottom of an ad today, a meme, a sports newscaster threw it in at the end of his show.

However, I love the meme's noharleyyet finds, so maybe he will find one about Epstein I will like ;)
eipsteen didn't kill himself. he did however wait till the coroner was on lunchbreak and then creamated himself. 😁

Jealousy

Even here we have a couple of fellows who always have an underhanded or disparaging remark when someone shares something they have done or are doing

what happen to if you can't say something nice dont say anything at all ?

another one that is fast becoming a pet peeve is the "Epstein didn't kill himself"--it is everywhere, saw it at the bottom of an ad today, a meme, a sports newscaster threw it in at the end of his show.

However, I love the meme's noharleyyet finds, so maybe he will find one about Epstein I will like ;)

agree with the jealousy thing ====== however having said that I wish I was with Ben Lamb right now.

But seriously I have seen the same thing a time or two Randi. They make snide little comments, but the ones I have seen, did little to either upset or deter the original poster.

noharleyyet ---we are waiting :)

kmott ;)

Last edited:
This guy...

1*tZFYxmt-skaHH2-AN3xs7w.jpeg

Spending all day in a deer stand and not seeing anything. And then coming home and there are a half dozen in your yard. And then not being able to pull the trigger because it doesn’t feel enough like hunting.

(This evening I was hunting the ridge back behind the house. Got a text from my wife saying there’s a buck in the back yard and to come get him. I text back for her to push him my way so I can feel better about shooting him. :rolleyes:)

WOW I might have to find a new hunting site I didnt know all you guys have been watching me do all this stuff
what if I promise to try n do better can I stay ?????

Oh and by the way, they ended up thinking they were long range snipers. Ran into them a day later over the top of the ridge. They spotted elk 972 yards across the canyon. I asked which way they were going to make a stalk so we would go the opposite direction and not mess up there hunt. Their response "were just waiting for the bull to step out so we can shoot him from here" I said its a little far isn't it? "Nope its only 972 across."

Since I am kinda a dick and already pissed they camped near us, we left and went a different direction. Only to double back on the same side of the canyon as the elk. It was thick timber so they never saw us. I made enough noise that the elk there were looking for left and went up over the ridge, and we shot him. They think we shot another elk.

Yep. Dick move.

calling a buck "a nice buck" when it was a forkhorn (whitetail). when questioned, "well, the body was nice". Seriously? All forkhorn whitetails are the same size.

No, they certainly are not.

I've seen plenty of "nice" fork horn bucks. Could be a kids first buck. It's way better than nice then.

Back