OYOA Wolf hunt - August 16th

An interview about Montana's wolf management ideas. Three minutes is not enough to tell the story, but gives some ideas of what to expect.

Put together by Nick and the good folks at the networks production group.

http://youtu.be/E-byFcPf1dU

Whetting the appetite!! Forgot how cold it was when you all were out after them. Tick tock, tick tock clock

How interesting that my first promotions of this episode on our TV show Facebook page have disappeared since posting them this afternoon. Hmmmmm.

And so the love letters have started. An email exchange with a person who has solved the world's problems and will make the world such a better place - NOT.

And this is why our country is in the condition its in...............stupid people are allowed to reproduce and create extremely stupid offspring such as this reject of society.....

I hope you get your facebook stuff back, thats friggin ridiculous!

The general public has no clue how prolific wolves are. They see fluffy pets, not the ultimate predator. The wolf debate is an uphill battle all the way. Been that way since they were listed. The western states will be (some already are) devastation economically because of the reintroduction "without proper management".

Anyone who has hunted Coyotes knows they are smart....a Wolf is a mathematical genius. Hunts in numbers, lives in numbers, expires by almost negative numbers.

cant wait for the shows,,,that other guy is just a typical nut job.I for one support all hunting activitys that are legally approved including gettin r done with wolfs,good luck fin.

Sorry Mr. Fin,
Where William is concerned it appears one end of the gene pool is pretty shallow.
I am not a fan of wolves but I dislike Williams attitude-he sounds juvenile at best.
Nick

An interview about Montana's wolf management ideas. Three minutes is not enough to tell the story, but gives some ideas of what to expect.

Put together by Nick and the good folks at the networks production group.

http://youtu.be/E-byFcPf1dU
Great interview...just remember Randy when your the king of the mountain every one is gonna try to knock you off....keep up the great work for all of OYO hunters

Randy, I'm really looking forward to the wolf episodes. You are playing out in public what so many hundreds of fellow Montanans (and nonresidents) are trying to do: legally and ethically harvesting a wolf. Thanks for being our spokesperson. Your interviews are spot on.

I watched both episodes and I thought they were both extremely well done. It was a perfect mix of hunting and politics to show all those tree-huggers why game management is so important. Well done Fin.

Dang it! I don't have Sat or Cable TV and can't watch the shows. Will this seasons episodes be online and or dvd again?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back